He totally blew smoke up my a$$!!

by LovesDubs 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I hope you all remember me...a few months back I wrote and said that my husband who is a JW...a very PASSIVE AGRESSIVE Jw...told me I was Satan's minion and that my literature on the shelf had demons that were attacking his JW literature and he MOVED all of his literature to our bedroom floor. He also said that my activities online were going directly AGAINST JEHOVAH and that it was destroying our marriage. Being as we have three young kids, and he wasnt going to meetings much anyway...I decided it would be a small thing for me to give up my online persona and remove my literature to save the marriage. And I did. And his stayed off the shelves as well. Meanwhile his mother got reinstated in July and he is planning on going to spend all of the holidays with her and her elder husband to "get away from christmas...I HATE CHRISTMAS!"

This morning I wake up to a box of literature in my kitchen. "Were you looking for something?" I asked. He says..."No. Im looking for a place to DISPLAY THOSE and havent decided yet." I went BALLISTIC!!! You WHAT???? You make me get rid of everything I had and my screen name and you think you can DISPLAY THOSE?? Are you out of your F____ing MIND? I had them on the shelf for 16 years and YOU took them down because you said MY books were demonized....and so what does this mean...you have no interest in doing your part to save this marriage??? You were just blowing smoke up my ass all this time because you WON and didnt have to do anything??? " And you know what he did? He SMIRKED at me. and said " I never said I was going to get rid of MY books" I screamed....I was SO upset...I said "You are NOT going to put your CULT BOOKS BACK UP IN THIS HOUSE!! You and all your f--ing JWs need to GET OVER YOUR DAMN SELVES and quit thinking you are BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE F__ING PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET!!".. He wouldnt even look at me. He just gathered his stuff for work and said "Do what you have to do." ..and walked out the door to work.

So...I went to all my kids rooms...gathered all the books and tapes he had been trying to force on them...ripped the crap outta all of em and chucked em in the garbage. Then I REINSTATED LOVESMENOT on AOL and now I want to ask a favor of you my friends...if you have any dupllicate ANTIJW LITERATURE you want to send to me...Im going to RESTOCK MY SHELVES! F-ck him! Im done. He can go put up his holy literature rack in somebody elses house...and he can go TOO.

Im SO F-ING OVER THIS

Contributions can be sent to LovesMeNot 5244 1st Rd. Lake Worth, FL 33467

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    "Do what you have to do."

He wants out. He wants you to leave. I can't tell you how many times my JW ex would piss me off and say these same words to me, or say "You have some decisions you have to make." They don't have the balls to do it themselves, they just want to drive you to it so they can use the scripture about the unbeliever wanting to depart to justify a separation. That way they can remain high-and-mighty in the congregation.

((((((((LovesDubs))))))))))))

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

WG....I believe you. I am SO tired of the smirking and putting me down without saying a word...and the condescending attitude and the sneaking around with my kids and just disappearing and going to the meetings without saying a word. Its all sneaky underhanded bullsh*t,,,and he wins because I give in all the time "for the sake of the kids." I hate myself for that. I need strength and I dont know where Im going to get it. :(

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

H ecan not leave -- he wants you to. Its up to you whether or not you give him that satisfaction

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

(((LovesDubs))) ((worldlygirl)))

You two really know the truth about "the truth". What worldlygirl said sounds about right. He could be manipulating things so you will be the one who leaves. Are the children your from a previous relationship or are they both of yours? I would make sure you read the information on custody battles on Freeminds and consult a lawyer, just so you know how you stand and what your rights are and how to protect yourself and your children.

In a recent thread Shunned Father reported on his legal case and the judge's statement that the Watchtower was the destruction of their marriage. So much for creating loving families and keeping families together. Realistically, how much longer can you live like this? Is your home constantly a battleground, or is it OK most of the time. Is he a great Dad? If it continues like this, are you going to want to stay married?

Could there be a "nice and spiritual" JW lady at the Hall who just might be interested if he was free?

• Navigator
    Navigator

Worldly Girl is right. You are being set up! Seems like in his mind the marriage is over. Bet his mother is "egging him on". Any chance of getting him into counseling?

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    and the condescending attitude and the sneaking around with my kids and just disappearing and going to the meetings without saying a word. Its all sneaky underhanded bullsh*t,,,

Apparently they teach a class on this. This is the same MO my ex used. I always felt like I was fighting an ARMY!

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl
    Any chance of getting him into counseling?

Don't count on it. I begged for counseling, and the following people advised him against it: all the elders, his JW mother, his JW father and several "brothers" in the congregation.

(Sorry... I just can't seem to stay out of this thread!)

• willy_think
    willy_think

F that SNAKE LoveDubs.

Get your kids out now for there sake, he is done with you anyway and will only use the same old JW tricks to take the kids or the kids love from you.

You could have a life with out all that shit in it, if you only take it.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

You seem like a loving wife, why in the world would he want out of that lovely marriage?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit