Does The Multiverse Really Exist? (Shrinking Jehovah To Insignificance)

by Brokeback Watchtower 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...Black Hole Universe... won't you reimburse... and give me back my faith?..."

• prologos
    prologos

the beginning was actually a white hole, intense, and expanding into time and it's new found space.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Am I the only one who can see the same face in three of those blue bubbles ? Am I unique ?

• prologos
    prologos
    Am I the only one who can see the same face in three of those blue bubbles ? Am I unique?

smiddy, yes you are. one reason the multiverse idea is so appealing to some is, because it is a way to allow for life supposedly to have appeared by chance alone. so these faces you see are an illusion, each bubble is unique like you.

The multiverse hypothesis, just kicks the ball down the road, because did it make itself?and:

The laws in our own universe worked perfectly enough to have us appear. uniquely.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think just the size of our universe and all the chaos in it shrinks the little Jah to and even smaller micro Jah.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Far from ridiculous flat earth and men didnt go to the moon tripe, this sort of theoretical discussion is fascinating to me. Im a fan of the multiverse theory, if only because in the infinite number of other universes there is a reality where i am king of said universe. I can go super sayian and fight all evil, winning every epic battle with a kamamaha. On my off days i and my four friends run around in our robotic lions that can combine and form a larger robot with a blazing sword. Scarrlett johanson is my wife and dotes on my every desire. Its a pretty damn good multiverse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit