cleveland ohio RC notes

by nowwhat? 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Peak attendance 7100. Baptised 38 mixed bag of old and young. Youngest age 10. Saw no brothers with beards. Better than average .50% growth

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Btw the middle age couple in front of me were doing literally non stop notes. They wrote down everything word for word. Only stopping when there was a video showing. Sheesh!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is that 50% growth? Of baptisms or attendance?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Baptisms. Also If anyone cares no clapping during songs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Awe, whaaat no clapping, boooo

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Old people getting baptized, that's odd.

• steve2
    steve2

Some confusion over percentages here.

38 were baptized with a peak attendance of 7,100. Thus, for every 1,000 in attendance, 5 were baptized.

We cannot talk of the percentage baptized in terms of growth or decline - because we'd have to compare it with previous baptismal numbers and peak attendances in that region.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe Cleveland Ohio is more blessed than anywhere else on earth ,werent they prophesised in the Bible according to the revelation Book ?

Just saying.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Thanks nowwhat.

0.5% baptisms is a little higher than typical in recent times. Do you happen to know the attendance for last year? The reason I ask is that I have read a suggestion or two of lower attendances at some RC's in USA, this year.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

We have had the same venue for years. They used to squeeze in 10,000 or more .but to be fair they closed off the sections behind the stage this year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit