Fresh 2003 statistics

by izobcenec 28 Replies latest jw friends

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

it looks like memorial attendance increased by 1.8% from last year.

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

Izzy thanks for the stats.

The first thing I compared were the memorial parttakers. They are down by almost 200, after years of stability.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Stupid question, but where the heck is Canada on the list? and what country is Frankreich? I thought he used to be the backup QB for the Buffalo Bills.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The British statistics should interest a few on this forum -- ever since 1995 the total hours has gone down each year and 2003 was no exception down to 17 million and something now -- no question IMHO that the Generation teaching had an effect

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good
    Stupid question, but where the heck is Canada on the list? and what country is Frankreich

Canada in German is written with a K => Kanada

Frankreich is France

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Here is an interactive web site that someone sent me.

>http://www.freakypixel.com/service_year/

Do a cut and paste.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ahhhhh yes! The "Growth" is slowing down.... gone are the days of double digit growth. It is just a matter of time before the growths stalls completely and starts to go down.

• jwsons
    jwsons

Let's take 2002 Av Pubs. = 6,048,600
    + 2003 No.Bptzd = 258, 845
    it should be 6, 307, 445 for 2003 Av Pubs.

But it is in the report the Av Pubs. only 6,184,046 means less 123, 399 (or more apostates !!!)

jwsons

• AlanF
    AlanF

jwsons and others, you need to account for natural deaths. I don't know the exact rate, but at least 1% (think of average life spans) must die each year. So with about 6 million JWs, there must be at least 60,000 deaths a year, which needs to be accounted for in terms of the number of people actually leaving the cult each year.

AlanF

• badboy
    badboy

Where R the UK figures.

there also seem 2 b no G-M countries,Strange!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit