Fresh 2003 statistics

by izobcenec 28 Replies latest jw friends

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

Well, here they are! (from german Watchtower)

If you se just a red X, press refresh :)
    Izzy

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks Izzy ! I'm sure a few people will go over them and come up with some analysis.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

0 % growth

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

according to the km with the details of the memorial there have been 2178 instead of 2175 congregations.

• link
    link

According to these figures 123,408 went AWOL during the year!

link

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, izo. I'm going to load them up into my spreadsheet and see what the numbers reveal.

Good analysis, link. That is one I check, the MIA. I'm not among them this year since the stats are from September to September (at least I think they are) and I wasn't inactive until October 2003.

Count 2 out for the Memorial total too.

Blondie

• Simon
    Simon

It's interesting seeing the difference between the peak publishers and the average publishers - I guess there are a lot who just go out once a year or something when they are nagged?

• donkey
    donkey

I never knew that all dubs have learned to speak German and now report in German. They are progressing at least.

• donkey
    donkey

The world population is currently estimated to be growing at between 1.2% and 1.5% annually.

So the JW's grew at 2.2%. The work is indeed speeding up, heh?

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Hi Simon, the number for the peak publisher is (at least in germany) always for August. Funny - because this is summer holiday.

Or is it something with the last month in service year?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit