by yashika 27 Replies latest jw friends

• yashika
    yashika

sec test

• yashika
  • yashika
  • yashika
    yashika

Sorry for my testing ... that's end ,Please delete the blank replies .

• yashika
    yashika

Euphemism maybe U'r right , but how can I found Simon?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Don't worry, Simon will find you, he is awesome *swoons*

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl, enjoying this topic

• onacruse
    onacruse

Account deleted

Craig

• Simon
    Simon

Not sure about the troll thing ...

Some details about the software:

It is all XML / XLST based with all the topic content being stored in XML files and the other meta-data in SQL Server.

It's writtern in .Net and designed to be very very scaleable - it uses raw HttpHandlers instead of the page model for that extra bit of 'kick' and lots of data and output caching.

It has quite a few unique features around the security which is all role-based and very granular.

Of course ... it isn't really finished yet ...

• onacruse
    onacruse

eh, Simon, I edited my last post just before yours, to delete "troll"

Perhaps I misinterpreted the intent of this thread?

Craig

• core
    core
    It is all XML / XLST based with all the topic content being stored in XML files and the other meta-data in SQL Server.

It's writtern in .Net and designed to be very very scaleable - it uses raw HttpHandlers instead of the page model for that extra bit of 'kick' and lots of data and output caching.

It has quite a few unique features around the security which is all role-based and very granular

Now that I know that I feel much better - can go to work with a happy heart - what the hell it means I have not got a clue - .net - thought nets were used in Football or Fishing - raw HttpHandlers - why are the poor things raw? What have you been doing to them? reminds me of my mothers best china - only used on Sundays - is this the same for XML/XLST - is it the Wedgewood of coding?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit