Where Can I Buy this Forum?

by yashika 27 Replies latest jw friends

• yashika
    yashika
    Can I buy this forum?
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Send us $100,000,000 (certified bank check), and it's yours.

Craig

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yeah, like BB said

• AlanF
    AlanF

Contact me privately and I can arrange something for at least an order of magnitude less than Onacruse's silly offer. He's trying to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

AlanF

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Don't listen to them.. The only way to buy this forum is by obtaining a pure sample of Blue Bubblegum. And the only way to get that, is by contacting me, and making me an offer I can't refuse...

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• morty
    morty

You need to sent a cashiers check payable to Mrs.M.Morty Box 666 London Ontario n0m2k0 Canda

In USA dollars as well..If there is any more questions, please call me for more details...1-519-294-0666

You also better send it right away.......Many are trying to buy this very,very quickly....

First come.First serve.....Get in the post right away..

P.s....dont worry Simon, I will share with ya...I will be on the next plane to give you your share in Canadian funds

Morty

• yashika
    yashika
    Can U Show me somedetal of this Forum?I found it was compiled in the .ashx suffix.hehe,and I wonder whether this whole forum was built base on IHttpHandler,and If that is true and I think I can pay and have this fastest forum.
    Is here anyplace I can see something about the tech. examples?
  • yashika
    yashika

BTW:There are some forum in China written in .dll ,of course based on ISAPI.and that is not what I want.Ths speed is also very fast!

Sorry 4 my pool English.

yashika

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

The forum software is all written--and copyrighted--by the owner, Simon. If you have any tech questions, or are interested in licensing it, he would be the person to talk to.

BTW, the majority of the forum appears to be written in JavaScript, with portions requiring server-side processing written in ASP.net, I believe.

• yashika
    yashika

Speed test

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit