George Pisses Off Her Majesty..

by Valis 36 Replies latest social current

• Valis
    Valis

Why on earth would he bring his own chefs? You would think that it would be quite an honor to get to sleep at Buckingham Palace and he would want to be on his best behavior...sheesh..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

At least you can vote George out; the Poms are stuck with HM!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Maybe he just didn't want to impose. Maybe he thought they could help. Maybe he's tasted English cooking before (lol!) Maybe he likes them and wanted them to have a free trip to England. Maybe they are Secret Service in disguise.

As for her being silent about it, that's because there's nothing to say. "George is bringing his own chefs."

Ok. Silence because there is NOTHING to say to that. It's a fact, not requiring adaptation or response. Just a fact. If I was queen I'd have had whoever told me that put in the Tower for boring me!

CZAR of the "never to be queen" class

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

He probably heard about Steak and Kidney pie.

***** Rub a Dub

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I can see him now..."I aint eatin no spotted dick!"...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, bb, I hope you have yourself registered to vote... oh wait, are you 18 yet? No? (pats bb's young head) don't worry, your balls will drop someday...

jk

CZAR

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Good! Vote! Our forefathers fought and died for that right.

Even for your right to be stupid and vote Democrat.

You have facial hair and they are still making you go to meetings? How are you getting away with that?

CZAR

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    before they will shave me in my sleep

I had that happen once... though I still had all my facial hair when I woke up.

CZAR

PS: BB, You should figure out what I'm talking about in a year or two...

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, let's just say that the intimacy of college dorm rooms, a bottle of 151, the dregs and worm of a bottle of Mezcal, and the effect of trying to bong a 40 all played a part, but mostly, the girl I was dating thought it would be cute.

I had little to contribute to the decision. I had only the razorburns and vague feeling that I'd missed something when I woke up in the morning. Of course, that vague feeling was completely overpowered by the incredible hangover that I had... amazing how much it hurt. In fact, I don't think I've ever been able to drink like that since. I just can't deal with it. I have this whole pain avoidance reaction.

CZAR

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

And think, people DRIVE when they are that drunk! Amazing, huh?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit