A Serial Pooper Caught Defecating In Massachusetts Parking Lot!

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

There was surveillance video that is considered irrefutable evidence. She was literally caught with her pants down. She'll likely blame it on her toilet training... not her fault.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I heard that in California this behavior has almost been normalized. San Fran has a "poop patrol" that responds to cases of human and animal waste. Its the old saying, you gotta go when you gotta go.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Minimus ..." I just thought you should know about this."

I don't know if you had me in mind but if you did, being as I live in British Columbia, how is it that you think I should be alerted to someone publicly pooping in Massachussets?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Frozen 2018, my friend in San Diego says you must lock your car at night, or the homeless will sleep in , the take a dunk in it, then leave. 🤨

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are you sure this is Massachusetts? Perhaps they would be better off moving to California, where apparently it is just fine--and quite normal. Of course, they had better prepare to deal with plenty of rats and mice, which are also common in major California cities beyond what they are everywhere.

• minimus
    minimus

Esse, I wasn’t making this thread for you if it makes you feel better.🙄

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Boy ! This is taking the piss!

Zing

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Was her name “Winifred”...?

(See who makes the connection)

• stillin
    stillin

Too bad they caught one but they didn't catch them all. I realize that some comments here are just like that, without the smell. ;)

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Hey! Shit happens!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit