Ever have one of those hilarious discussions?

by Aztec 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Special K, that's so adorable! The bond between mommy and child is so precious. Unless you have one of those I don't think you can really understand what it's like. Thank you for sharing that!

(((Walter))) You crack me up!

Nos, where does your cat figure into this? LOL!

Will, you are one of the few sane people I am lucky enough to converse with on a regular basis.

~Aztec

• Gopher
    Gopher

Evildoer starfish,

Thanks for that reference to Baa Baa Black Sheep! I hadn't even thought of that one. If my daughter doesn't know that song yet, I'll have to go back and find out how it goes -- I only know the first two lines.

Twinkle Twinkle = ABC Song = Baa Baa Black Sheep hmmmm.....not enough melodies to go around for kids' songs?

• starfish422
    starfish422

Baa baa, black sheep, have you any wool?

Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full.

One for my master, and one for my dame,

And one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Baa baa, black sheep, have you any wool?

Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full. :)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks evildoer starfish!! You're not so bad after all !!

The things you can learn on this forum. (Of course, the part about "BLACK SHEEP" is used by people who will survive Armageddon to refer to many of us!)

• Piph
    Piph

What? You guys are blowing my mind, and I'm 28! I never realized all those songs had the same tune. LOL The things you can learn from people talking to their kids... :-o

• shotgun
    shotgun

Aztec I was shocked by your comments

I've had some very strange conversations with people lately (notably the Portland fest) and I'm wondering if I am just a magnet for strange people sometimes.

I resemble those remarks!

Besides you don't have to be crazy to come here but it sure helps. Besides if your an exjw you should be used to hanging around with strange people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit