Ever have one of those hilarious discussions?

by Aztec 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

My son and I were chatting on msn earlier today (errrr yesterday) and fortunately we were also talking on the phone because he was making no sense. He kept typing "fart" and "burp" (he's only 7) and he was giggling like mad. My son is a typical boy....LOL!

I've had some very strange conversations with people lately (notably the Portland fest) and I'm wondering if I am just a magnet for strange people sometimes.

Have you ever had some hilarious conversations? Especially with your children? My son cracks me up so much....

~Aztec

• Gopher
    Gopher

This weekend I giggled a lot with my 4-year-old daughter, as I helped her see that the melodies for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the "ABC Song" are exactly the same. So when she started singing one, I would continue with the other.... and she would just stop, and giggle. "Daddy, that's not how it goes!!"

It's fun to watch the "wheels turn" inside the head of a child when they're grasping new concepts.

• luna
    luna

My daughter is 3 going on 4, and when she had just turned three, we were driving in the car, and she looked at us really solemnly and said "The black cow is burning at taco bell.....say yes."

I still think that's the funniest thing. I expected her to be wearing a black beret, and play the bongo's while saying that...

Luna

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I have hilarious conversations with everyone

me and my friend were hanging out at the mall, and I would crack a joke every once and awhile to see how she would react and she actually found me funny... she doesnt usually but we have hilarious conversations all the time on msn and on the phone alot too

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gopher, I miss my son being that age but, the older he gets the more he amazes me! That was too cute. I don't think I discovered that "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the "ABC Song" were the same until I started playing violin. Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake...LOL!

Luna, some of the funniest things my son has said to me are when he was being completely serious. I call it "little kid logic".

BB, go yell at Onacruse.

Chim Chim, your mom is very funny once you get her going. It's always those quiet types...

~Aztec

• Special K
    Special K

When one of my sons was about 2 yrs old.

At night I used to carry him around in my arms and get him to turn off all the lights before going up to bed. (you know that fascination with being able to control the light).

Anyways, after carrying him around in my arms and him flicking these lights off he says..

Mommy, we need to turn off one more.

But they are all off, honey.. I say.

"No mommy .. that one, that one up there."

He then has me carry him over to the window and he points up at the moon.. "That one mommy".

I asked him how I was going to get up there to turn it off.

He thought for awhile and said.. "A ladder !!!"

Precious moments..

special K

• starfish422
    starfish422

Gopher, if you really want to blow your daughter's mind, sing her "Baa Baa Black Sheep". LOL

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't have any children, but I usually manage to have at least one hilarious/retarded/goofy discussion with an adult every day.

Walter

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Occasionally, me and my girlfriend have a conversation in "grunt".

Me: Uhhhh!
    Her: Oooooh!
    Me: Uhm
    Her: Uuuuuuuh!!!
    Me: Rouw!!!!

Then we usually burst out laughing.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My sons are too old now but we have always had a good communications. When the three of us are together it can be like a comedy show sometimes. LOL

Az, About the strange people, I hope I am not one of those.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit