Jehovah's house for Sale?

by JohnTron72 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillin
    stillin

Always remember, and never forget that this Kingdom Halls are only brick and mortar, NOT the actual House of Jehovah. The House of Jehovah is a spiritual condition of united worship of the One living and true God, our father, Jehovah. These simple buildings which have been used as hubs for our Great Witnessing Work may be destroyed by the elements but true worship and and the speaking of the "one pure language of truth" will endure forever.

There. Does that help?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder if JohnTron will be back?

• JohnTron72
    JohnTron72

Stillin, I understand the sentiment about brick and mortar buildings aren't the real house of Jehovah but, you answered nothing about how the Kingdom Halls being sold mainly to becoming Churches is acceptable ? If you were at a dedicated after a Kingdom Hall was built and Dedicated as God's house, would time change the fact that selling it to False Religion to teach false religion inside is wrong? Would selling a Kingdom Hall to become a Penticostal Church the next day after building one, be any less wrong then 10 years ? It's the blatant fact that money exchanged directly merits wrong doing in God's name but, none should question it's being done every week or month? What about the scripture that days 'He that is faithful in least is faithful in much"? Is it acceptable that anyone should think of Jehovah's Kingdom Halls once built using free labor, as Financial gain as long a Church of Satan has ample cash? If your answer is so lax as to say it doesn't really matter, then really WHAT about Christian Integrity really Does matter?

• stillin
    stillin

Sorry, JohnTron, I didn't expect anybody to take my comment seriously. I was simply parroting the Witness view of abandoning "dedicated " Kingdom Halls to be used for pagan worship.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe they should formally un-dedicate these halls to be sold which usually lands into another religion's hands.

Since they dedicate new halls when they open and ask and for Jehovah's spirit to reside there , they could announce that the closed hall is now open for Satan and his league of false religions.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Canadian Halls for sale

https://youtu.be/Dbqt5b2b6n0

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Good video.

G.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes, they did the same thing with our old KH. Sold it to a church. It was a huge wake up call for us. We faded shorty after the sale. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!!

• dozy
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The ibsa property link shows the professional property investor, jw.org has become.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit