Remember...Remember...The Sixth of November?

by JW_Rogue 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The rank & file will know about this very soon if they don`t know about it already.

Gossip spreads like wildfire in congregations and I`m sure a PIMO will make sure word gets around .

I do believe there are many PIMO`s out their to see that this occurs.

The next few months should be very interesting to see how the R&F react to all of this.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The GB couldn`t be stupid enough to issue the hard hitting message that they have been hinting about since their inception could they ?

Thinking that the possible persecution that might take place will bring the prophecy true?

But then again.....?

• St George of England
    St George of England

I'm sure that whatever it is, it will be a "toes and feet" moment with the majority of JW's thinking "is that all it is?"

George

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Maybe the box contains information about what happened to AM3

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I'm 90%certain it will be a very, very special tract campaign

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

It probably is a new campaign since it was sent to service committee. I still think it might be related to their new Jesus series, maybe an invitation to watch the series on JW.borg. Like someone else mentioned the secrecy could just be a way to get the congregations all excited, similar to the release of the new bible in 2013.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Two elders sat on opposite sides of a table in a cold back room on November 5th. It was 11:57. The muffled sound of fireworks could be heard.

On the table was a box. The eyes of both men were fixed on the wall clock, following the second hand as it ticked round.

One said, 'Is it time yet?'.

'No!' replied the other, 'not yet.' It was now 11:58. They sat, while a variety of crackles, whooshes and bangs continued to penetrate the building.

Both men looked at the box, looked at each other, looked back at the clock. It was 11:59 and 30 seconds.

The elders shuffled their chairs a little closer. And now there were just 15 seconds to go.

Then something unexpected happened. The clock stopped at 11:59 and 59 seconds.

The men looked at each other in confusion, looked at the box, looked back at the clock. The second hand had not moved. But the noise from outside was getting louder. And louder.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"They want it kept “confidential” to increase the “wow factor”."

Yeah. The November opening date leads me to believe it'll be some new tract to use for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season.

• titch
    titch

St. George: Your comment kind of reminds me of a song, recorded by Patty Page, back in 1970, entitled "Is That All There Is?" You might remember it; the theme of the song was that after major life events happened, all that she could say was..."Is that all there is?" (Is that all there is to a circus? Is that all there is to a house fire? Is that all there is to a love relationship breakup? ) So, come November 6th, they'll be saying....Is that all there is....to a sealed, secret box? Is that all there is? Yeah, "is that all there is? Is that all there is? If that's all there is, my friend, then let's keep dancing...let's break out the booze, and have a ball...if that's all, there is."
    ---Best Regards---Titch.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Titch, you're thinking of Peggy Lee, who wasn't the first artist but she's the one who made it a hit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit