2022-08-01-Credit-Debit-Cards--Amounts by Area!

by Atlantis 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2022-08-01-Debit and Credit Cards

Monthly Donation Amounts by Area

or

Grandpa!
  • Smiles
    Smiles
    Accumulate that credit card debt supporting WT big bellies!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW's must realize by now that it costs too much to get into Paradise!

And "who" is going to make the "booze" for those taking the lead in the New System?

Old-Timer!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They slways say you csn up the amount to offset low income people, but I never hear of any congregation lowering their amount.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

I have been POMO for almost 15 years now, so I have a couple of questions:

Is WT taking donations from the R&F via credit and/or debit cards? Also, if a dub (PIMQ, PIMO, or PPIMI) doesn't want donations siphoned taken in that manner (no doubt by means of the Borg using a bank draft to their accounts), can he/she/they refuse to have this action put into force?

• carla
    carla

How does it appear on bank or credit card statements? (how would a ubm know?)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

What does that amount mean, the dollars required per publisher to meet expenses?

Edit: Yes it does. Sorry, I just read your other post.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When I come to think of all this auto-donating and what not. I just never would have dreamed in a million years all of this credit card donating and automatic withdrawals would ever be happening in the Borg. All about the all-mighty dollar and making a buck.....never compassion or Christ-like qualities.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Irrespective of the way it is paid, would someone please explain to me what this suggested donation per area is all about?

The basic principle that we ever knew was that all donations were freely given just much as you could afford, remember the widow’s mite?

The only suggested donation was for the congregation to the Assembly Hall, based on the number of publishers. That was paid from the cong. Funds and did not affect the publishers.

So, what is this set donation figure ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I know. All you ever hear about is fund, funds, funds Money, money, money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit