My cat wants to say hello

by Nosferatu 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Nos' kitty....

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes its a Kool site!! Just saw the picture of his kitty ontop of the computer writing a little letter to all his friends.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Nos' kitty....

Actually, both of my cats are black - except Kipper who has a small patch of white on her chest. I'll post a pic of them snuggling when I get home.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I guess I need to get my son's invisible friend Ayno in here.

~Aztec

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

ok, ignored ones bunny....

Nos, I kinda figured your cat would be black (Shadow), but that was the only pic I could find.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I don't generally talk to cats but since your cat took the initiative I guess I could be cordial and say a few words to her/him.

#$errd %^^$#@ &^** (*&^%$ )(*&^ $#@%^ ccccccc $%^ d$$$$$ &&&&& **** ))))) ^^^^%

WANNAEXIT

• Piph
    Piph

Hee hee! Nosferatu has an apostacat! :D

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

All hail my black & white scanner!

Shadow is the one on the left.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Aw, shucks, very cute!

You know, my cats snuggle a lot too!

My wife and I have never seen two cats so much in love - we figure its a combination of the small apartment and the fact that fiona raised tyzic as a kind of surrogate mom.

But it's my impression that most unrelated cats aren't that comfortable with each other.

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    But it's my impression that most unrelated cats aren't that comfortable with each other.

The thing is, my cat's aren't related at all. Shadow was actually my ex-fiance's cat. She didn't take him when she moved out. Kipper came along about 2 years after my ex got Shadow. It's funny that Shadow never got along with Chloe (male) or Sable (female). Maybe blacks only get along with blacks???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit