New Branch Office in Argentina in Luxury Area of Buenos Aires

by Viva la Vida 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

They are using a construction company to build the new branch office in one of the most expensive areas of Buenos Aires

http://www.criba.com.ar/en/works/116-asociacion-de-los-testigos-de-jehova

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

Is that where the GB will 'raptured' off to when the CSA stuff breaks the bank and the Courts come after the leaders...?

• blondie
    blondie

I thought they were selling off KHs located on now expensive real estate.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

As I've said before what a top heavy organization! Why the hell do they need that much administration?! Just to tally up the hours of the local peons? Did you know that complex has its own shopping center? Btw why are they building this in secret? It was never made known to the rank and file!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Does the US have extradition from Argentina?

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Funny you brought this up again... I thought of it again today and there is already information on the company building the massive empire. The picture you see is for the international const company -the builder of the complex as the memo shows, volunteers will not be building it i.e. private company only was the first word... maybe its changed now but I doubt it...

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

The information was posted to this forum several weeks ago

• careful
    careful

Thanks for the post.

• waton
    waton

Argentina and neighbouring states where the favoured destination of criminals fleeing that other 1000 year, but early collapsed Reich, reign. false prophets all.

No link implied. just inconvenient coincident.

• LV101
    LV101

Must be unusual growth in this area -- how could there be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit