Where were the present GB members in 1975 and their ages the

by Lostandfound 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for that info Dreamerdude ,that just shows how corrupt and dishonest these people really are , its all about power .

Rationalising what they formerly believed to what they now believe to stay in power.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

waton, sorry I don't know when each of these guys started claiming to be special, but Gerrit Loesch did indicate in the biography he narrated for wt that he was anointed in 1968.

Here is how he put it:

We got married a year later, in April 1967, and we were allowed to continue in the traveling work together. The following year, I realized that by Jehovah’s undeserved kindness, he had adopted me as a spiritual son. Thus began a special relationship with my heavenly Father as well as with all those who, according to Romans 8:15, “cry out: ‘Abba, Father!’”

It's funny how he explained why he lost faith in the Catholic Church, as follows:

The Roman Catholic teaching of apostolic succession claims that there is an unbroken succession of popes in a line extending all the way back to the apostle Peter. (The church misinterprets Jesus’ words that are quoted at Matthew 16:18,19) Catholicism also claims that the pope is infallible in matters of doctrine when he speaks ex cathedra, or in an official capacity. I believed this and thought that if the pope, whom Catholics call Holy Father, is infallible in doctrinal matters and has proclaimed the Trinity to be true, then it must be true. But if he is not infallible, then the doctrine may be false. No wonder that for many Catholics the teaching of apostolic succession is the most important teaching, since the correctness or incorrectness of other Catholic teachings hinges on it!

I wonder how he cannot see that this undercuts his authority to control others.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

It would be absurd to imagine a 10 year old Mark Sanderson drinking wine.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They all saw it.

We know who they threw their lot in with.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Anointed people in the JW religion are just individual people who actually created the inherent lies and corruption of the WTS/JWS, such as President Fred Franz (GB) Charles Russell , J Rutherford and alike.

All the GB men today are just people who accepted those previously established lies personally themselves, they essentially had to become GB heads today.

They may have been subsequently taken in by those lies themselves as loyal yes men, which leaves open the question, how could Jehovah's anointed and chosen organization be proselytizing a tainted commercialized fraudulent Gospel. ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "We got married a year later, in April 1967, and we were allowed to continue in the traveling work together. The following year, I realized that by Jehovah’s undeserved kindness, he had adopted me as a spiritual son. Thus began a special relationship with my heavenly Father as well as with all those who, according to Romans 8:15, 'cry out: 'Abba, Father!''..."

Jeezus.

Pretentious and scripted... a twofer.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

. Thus began a special relationship with my heavenly Father as well as with all those who, according to Romans 8:15, 'cry out: 'Abba, Father!''..."

What self centred arrogance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit