New eBook - Free for five days

by Michael George 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillin
    stillin

Michael George, speaking for myself, I am just plain burned out on all of it. If there was more to go on, I would pay more attention.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

So far I do not see any good reason to read your book. Another perhaps cock and bull compilation of things put together into a book from the viewpoint of the author. I do not beleve in the bible so why would I want to read your book?? Nothing personal mate but I shall pass.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    Lots of new and fascinating understandings of the Scriptures.

Where have I heard this before??? Hmmmm....Come to think of it..Washtowel!!!

Staying away from this one!!

Zing

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Since you sound like a confident prophet- Tell you what - why don’t you post your first chapter here? AND

GIVE US A CER- that is “ CLAIM - EVIDENCE-RESONING- chart on everything you’ve said in your first chapter! We’ ll Take it from there!

HEeeeeYYYy- You removed the link? Now tell us why!!!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This is all bunk. The earth is flat. And sometime concave. But it both instances, hollow.

• Simon
    Simon

I removed it - I think the bar for "prophet to the lord god almighty" should be higher than "wants free advertising on a message forum".

So far they do not appear to believe their own message and just seem to want to promote some trashy ebook that no doubt consists of scripture tourettes spewed onto the page in a rich variety of fonts and emphasis (why do biblicidiots always think that is "convincing"? Rev 28:18).

Mental Michael decided to start a new topic to try and get more free advertising for their fantasy mag.

I deleted it. Oh dear. Too bad so sad.

• Michael George
    Michael George

Simon,

First of all, I never claimed to be a "prophet to the lord god almighty." You accuse me of just wanting to promote my "trashy eBook." But you made that judgment without ever bothering to read it. I posted a link that would have allowed you and anyone else who wanted to do so for free. It seems to me you have learned a lot from the Watchtower. They too tell people what they are allowed and not allowed to read.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Linking the appearance of an Asteroid to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ ...? Where have I heard that one before ?

I thought he was coming on a cloud ?

I`ll give your e-book a miss as you obviously haven`t read your Bible .

• Michael George
    Michael George

Christ's apostles asked Him for a "sign" of His imminent return. (Matt. 24:3) He told them "The sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky." (Matt. 24:30) The "second coming" of Apophis will take place exactly 7 years, to the day, after its first coming. An on a day that will then be celebrated as both the day of Christ's death (Jewish Passover) and the day of His resurrection (Easter Sunday). These two religious holidays almost never fall on the same day. Coincidence? Time will tell. And yes, I've read my Bible. Several times. And this book shows it. For it deals with virtually every controversial subject matter in the Bible, not just the time of Christ's return.

• Simon
    Simon

See, scripture tourrettes - these types are all the same, say random things and add a scripture reference.

It's all BS - what will be the sign? The answer: there will be a sign!

OMG, how useful ! (not).

You show up and start spamming and now you are whining that you are a victim and I'm like the watchtower ... how about you fuck off pal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit