Do you see yourself or others in this list?

by spiritwalker 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I didn't see QUESTIONER on that list.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

Yes, I agree! I see each of those types on this board as well as combinations of those types. I for one am GLAD to see all these different types of people on this board. I have been educated, amused, moved, and entertained by all the different people that post to this board. I love you all. Keep the good work, every one of you!

CyrusThePersian

P.S. Vivamus, How could anyone possibly not notice you??

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

My question, is this characterization of personalities all inclusive? How about you giving us your analogy of some personalities on this forum? Though you said to one poster, "Although, since I am new here, I can not categorize anyone...I can often see these personalities online with me." Yet, you have admitted that there are certain personalities that match up with former congregation members you were associated with. Your comments such as, 'As a long time poster and...So a long time ago" indicates to me that you do have personal views of those on this forum that remind you of others. Have you ever considered that maybe someone else is recognizing your personality?

You have talked about your managerial skills on another post, how about putting these skills into operation. I'll tell you what, I'll be the guinea pig. Where do fit in, in your characterization of personalities? My inquiring mind wants to know.

Guest 77

• freein89
    freein89

I enjoyed reading the list, but it does seem like most of the categories have a negative spin. Am I taking it wrong? What I got out of it is that each type of poster does something wrong. The list made me feel embarrassed when I saw myself described in any of the categories.

Deb

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

SpiritWalker, didn't really see myself in any "one" thing......not even the neutral poster. I am definitely NOT here just to keep the peace, because I DO have strong feelings on issues. I support those who need supporting, I share things that may be interesting to others, I share my opinions. I DO NOT cause flame wars, I'm not into causing aggravation, but I'm definitely on the peace side of the equation, nor do I look at myself purely as an intellectual, or a teacher, as I am open to learning. So, what would YOU call me?

Terri

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Ummm...yep, here I am....

Neutral Poster : This is a poster who comments in brief neutral ways. Someone who never really seems to be 100% convinced on anything, and enjoys reading and just commenting without having to take sides. Often seen saying, "please tell me more, I am enjoying the conversation."

and me again.....

The Fluffer : Basically, they post nonsense that keeps the room moving and never really do enough to hardly even be known. They fluff, plain and simple.

but I'd appreciate it if you all would see me like this....

The happy poster : Oh golly, oh gee, life is just so great and I want to say happy things to everyone and put a positive spin to everything. I don?t know how you could be down, when the world is so wonderful. Happy happy, joy joy. I am smiling at all times

Happy....happy....joy.....joy

Lisa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am the mass-debater

• Englishman
    Englishman

Anyone who has met Lisavegas will know that she is one very strong minded person!

Englishman.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So spiritwalker:

Where do you find yourself in these different catagories.??

Orangefatcat

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker
    It's the label. I ask you to replace it with the Nihlist.

I looked that up and yes, it is a good title for what I said. Thanks.

Where do you find yourself in these different catagories.??

I see myself as a mix of the teacher and the debater. Thanks for asking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit