Apostate organizations, will they take down the religion?

by spiritwalker 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10
    They are seen as a cult

Oh, please. Sure some people think that, but most do not.

However, I have also learned, that many of my friends have very high and higher opinions of Mormon children and employees too. You will never see that in a Watchtower.

There are multiple more apostates in numbers of Mormsons that of JW's.

• freedom96
    freedom96

One of the only things that I believe has a chance to bring down the WTS is the internet.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Nobody outside the organization, with the exception of former members and "victims" of members like myself, gives a rat's ass about Jehovah's Witnesses. Ask the average Joe about them, and all he knows is that they wake him up on Saturday mornings occasionally, they don't celebrate holidays (poor kids) and perhaps that they refuse blood.

When I tell people what I went through in my marriage, here is the response I typically get:

• qua
    qua

The WT is taking itself down. We are not a cult but a fellowship of those who still love Jehovah, His Christ and Holy Spirit, and believe in showing love to others.

For those interested, go to yahoo.com then click GROUPS then type churchofjehovah in the search box.

• Carmel
    Carmel

qua,

Who you calling a fellowship? and who still loves the jealous racist God Yerhover?

caveman

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker
    We are not a cult but a fellowship of those who still love Jehovah, His Christ and Holy Spirit, and believe in showing love to others.

I don't know. I am into Wicca, Shamanism and consider myself a full Pagan in my thinking and do not believe that Christianity is anything other then myth. So I do not think that sums me up at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit