Did you wait for something special to happen?

by stillin 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

Aclue, finding a website that is a meeting place for ex-JW's is a weird answer to a prayer! Admittedly, there is a lot more material to think about and, if you are attempting to reconcile what you hear here with the Witness's religion, you have a lot of mental contortions to perform. But if it works for you, I'm happy for you!

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I also prayed and prayed and prayed without answers. JW BS speak would say- no answer is somethings the answer🙄. I believed everything and didn't even know I was born and raised into a cult. The org had such a Sneaky way of dodging the cult bullet. Cognitive dissonance is a concept I experienced a lot while in and never knew what it was till out.

• James Jack
    James Jack

This subject hits close to home! Like others, I have prayed for the exact things you mentioned. I’m still in, hoping for something good to happen, and at the same time, living my life to the full!

I told the Brothers this Summer that I would be away for 6 weeks, so don’t give me any assignments. I’m partying “Like it’s 1999”!!!

New Orleans, here I come!

• stillin
    stillin

All or nothing, "sometimes no answer is the answer." What BS! It sounds SO wise, though! But in a sense, no answer was the answer. I kept on knocking but nobody answered the door. Maybe nobody is home.

James Jack, be careful, it's a jungle out there.

• James Jack
    James Jack

stillin

Don’t worry, I have a “conceal -n- carry” license and my 9mm with me. Whooo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit