Few observations made at the RC

by Crazyguy2 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Once again the mention of Jesus was or has been very little this truly is an Old Testament cult with some sprinkles of Pauline writings to help them in their doctrines. I also noticed how mixed up the congregations are at this and probably other RCs. Some of the local congregations are here near the RCs site but also ones almost 100 miles away as well , yet other local congregations are not scheduled at this time.

The amount of attendants is just plain stupidly overwhelming along with their Paranoia, staring at the crowd during prayer as one of example. I also notice brothers counting cars. This is their own private assembly hall but I wonder if their going to start charging for parking in the future.

The constant talks about loving and how to treat others but only in the congregations is really getting old. They obviously don’t care about anyone outside the cult.

I must say for from a person that doesn’t believe in any thing biblical the baptism talk is an improvement from those in the past, didn’t catch if the new questions were used or not. Anyway just a few more hours of this BS and I’ll be done. About 1200 hundred in attendance and about a dozen baptized. This place won’t hold more the 1500 tops so not massively packed but again holiday weekend I too wish I wasn’t here.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Funny u should say that about all the love and that in the congregations. The study today was on that particular topic, I did not go but am still waiting for a phone call to see if I died. I was tied in on line though and did not miss the important message to care for those who are in the congregations....

JOKE

• zeb
    zeb

starring at the crowd during prayer..?

whats the idea with that please..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The one and only important observation you should make when attending a JW assembly is brainwashing cultism in action.

.....and that is just egregiously sad from a humanitarian perspective

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

starring at the crowd during prayer..?

whats the idea with that please.

Excellent way to catch the eye of a pretty young lass who may be doing the same. A wink and a nod and at least you have something worthwhile to remember the next day.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

About 1200 hundred in attendance and about a dozen baptized.

And of those baptised ,would you say they were family members ,children even ?

Or would you hazard a guess that some came from the D2D work ?

And could you give us a general location this took place ?

• tiki
    tiki

Staring at assemblage during prayer?!? Weird! Counting cars...now that is bizarre...I would hazard a guess that parking fees maybe on the horizon...if they can find a way to get around the logistics and legalities....

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Probably the most ho-hum convention of all time! Lots of napping going on.

just saying!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

One of my friends is going to be at the sunday International convention uninvited (naming location skipped deliberately). is bad ass and will eat anyone who stops him/her alive. Cant wait for the week to be over and get some news of how it went.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

At our convention I just showed my face to some in the morning before 10am,then as soon as session started left for sightseeing, shopping,chilling in my hotel room , went to the cinema n saw some movies (all 3 days), made 2new friends (worldly).Had a little holiday for myself.

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit