Put the Blame Where it Belongs

by cofty 18 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    SARS is actually SARS-CoV, MERS is actually MERS-CoV, this virus is CoVID-19, and all three are different strains of the coronavirus.

Not quite. They are all of the corona family of viruses and this one is SARS-Cov2, which causes Covid-19 disease / symptoms.

The fact that SARS and MERS and COVID-19 all came from Asia makes sense because they are the same disease originating from the same place. it isn't a conspiracy and it isn't about the goodness or badness of any country. It is just the reality of viral organisms, how they live, how they operate, and how they grow, evolve, mutate, and spread.

They all originate from the same place because the people there are filthy animals who treat living creatures abominably.

They spread so far and so fast because their government are filthy animals who treat other humans abominably.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhyz0z4vlUGMJsbQXQ

Is it any wonder that deadly viruses originate from a place where these sorts of practices take place.

• cofty
    cofty

Jwundubbed - you could hardly be more wrong.

These viruses are endemic in animal species. They only get to make the jump to humans because of shameful way Chinese people behave with their wet markets. It is cruel, dirty and medieval.

The problem was made 1000x worse by the Chinese Communist Party who lied for weeks and persecuted doctors who were trying to alert the world.

It is totally the fault of China and you are what Lennin used to call a ' useful idiot' - although well meaning and naive no doubt.

This pandemic has a fatality rate of less than 1% Just wait until we get a bird flu from China with a rate closer to 60%.

Action against the CCP MUST follow. It is an existential threat to all mankind.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

National Review: The Comprehensive Timeline of China’s COVID-19 Lies

Many supporting links in the timeline going back to Dec. 6.

Just a sample of the deliberate cover-up, while the Chinese Communist government kept insisting human-to-human transmission was not possible.

January 1: The Wuhan Public Security Bureau issued summons to Dr. Li Wenliang, accusing him of “spreading rumors.” Two days later, at a police station, Dr. Li signed a statement acknowledging his “misdemeanor” and promising not to commit further “unlawful acts.” Seven other people are arrested on similar charges and their fate is unknown.

Also that day, “after several batches of genome sequence results had been returned to hospitals and submitted to health authorities, an employee of one genomics company received a phone call from an official at the Hubei Provincial Health Commission, ordering the company to stop testing samples from Wuhan related to the new disease and destroy all existing samples.”

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The Spanish flu killed millions, I don’t recall anyone suggesting that calling it Spanish was offensive.

The wet markets in China have been ripe for this now for decades, it’s all very yucky over there.

Disgusting old Chinese wet markets, I’m such a racist.

• Simon
    Simon
    The Spanish flu killed millions, I don’t recall anyone suggesting that calling it Spanish was offensive.

Fun fact: it also came from China.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Slightly off-topic, but I can't but have a quiet chuckle as to the irony of it all.

Our family has south-East Asian connections, and I have been the butt of many a snide remark about what unhygienic b@$t@rd$ us white people are. Now I see it for what that really is, Asians trying to out-do Europeans about being Europeans!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The Spaniard`s got a raw deal by it being called the Spanish Flu ,as it certainly did not originate in Spain

• cofty
    cofty

Good - and short - article in The Atlantic...

China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World; Beijing is successfully dodging culpability for its role in spreading the coronavirus.

The government only instituted a lockdown in Wuhan on January 23—seven weeks after the virus first appeared. As events in Italy, the United States, Spain, and France have shown, quite a lot can happen in a week, much less seven. By then, mayor Zhou Xianwang admitted that more than 5 million people had already left Wuhan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit