From ABC News - Australia

by no-zombie 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Thank you, no-zombie, for posting this, and thank you, doug mason, for making a pdf file!!

👍🏼✨

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LongHairGal - "...(they) don’t want to join a redress scheme because it looks like they are admitting guilt... (but) the redress scheme shows good faith/good will towards victims and by not joining; it makes the religion look bad..."

Nailed it...

...screwed if they do, buggered if they don't.

Ten bucks says that back in the Org's "Golden Age", the higher-ups who crafted policy never even conceived that secular law could ever surpass so-called "Biblical Law" in fairness, justice, and morality.

:smirk:

• Spiral
    Spiral

I agree, I don't think back in the day they ever considered they'd be caught out on anything, much less child sexual abuse. And if they join the scheme, what will the publishers say? You'd have to be totally clueless not to understand that these events did happen and the bOrg is having to deal with the fact they did nothing at the time - wait, it's worse - they went into full denial mode. Plus, they really could care less about the victims. Publishing magazine articles proves nothing.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave......"

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

They can’t join the redress scheme because they’ve spent 100+ years bagging the shit out of governments and their initiatives. Only the WTS provides solutions, worldly institutions are ultimately controlled by Satan.

Now the government and public want justice for child sexual abuse victims and the WT is going to hang itself on this issue. The idiots are embarrassing themselves in the court of public opinion it’s become a sick joke.

I can’t see how they can join, not joining will be very detrimental on a number of fronts.

• zeb
    zeb

My computer has been in 'dry-dock' for a week so a delayed thank you for this item.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - "...they don’t want the sheeple knowing the true extent of the problem..."

This.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

One reason they are probably hesitant about joining the redress scheme is they don`t liked to be lumped in with / alongside Christendoms religions .

Even when local community papers advertise Church services in the area you will never see JW/KH meeting times Advert. there.

{ Yet it`s funny how they will sell a KH to one of Christendoms Churches ,but if you a R&F publisher has any business dealings with a church , you will be hauled in before a JC. }

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit