20 Years Ago Today

by RAYZORBLADE 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Congratulations. It's also my birthday.

I hope you are feeling better about yourself now than the elders made you feel. I know I've gotten over it, mostly, but sometimes it still hurts.

It's my belief that homosexuality is just one of those things that makes us different from each other, like hair color. Can't help it, it just is. So enjoy it!

CZAR

• Prudence
    Prudence

Happy 20th Ray!

Thanks for sharing your story.

Pru

• Prudence
    Prudence

( Double Post)

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I started being inactive in 1988 severla months after being asked to leaved Bethel, and in 1990 I was df'd. However I still have stupid dreams that I have to meet a deadline to prepare a talk or reading assignment. Then I wake up and I say to myself thank Jehovah thats all over!

Orange County NY OverBeer!

• Carmel
    Carmel

I left in 1958....how many years is that?? Dang, seems like just last sprint!

caveman

• Solid
    Solid

Hi and congratulations!

I left the jw's about 10 years ago, after first finding out I had been lied to about the history of the jw beliefs and then realizing I really had no reason to believe their present teachings either. To leave was difficult but worth all the trouble. I was born in a jw family, now I'm 30+10=40 years old. I no more expect to live forever, but hope to see my 60th birthday: then it's going to be 30+30.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My goodness, this thread is back up in the Active section, who'd've thought?

Anyways, thank you for the kind words everyone, but I can congratulate you all for making the 'EXIT' from the WTS too.

So thank you, and congratulations to those of you, who posted to this thread, who were able to break free.

Keep on keepin' on!

• morty
    morty

Ray,

Congrats!!!! You deserve to finally be happy and free.Parrot 2..I read your whole story and it made me cry..Teary.After meeting you, it has put the whole picture together....You are a great human being Ray, and I hope you recieve the upmost happiness in the whole wide world...

again congratsHappy Anniversary

Luv Morty

• JH
    JH

I will read it later when I'll have more time Ray. Congratulations for being strong and being yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit