Activism works! Success!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Like your approach.

Hope however, that these two previously PIMI brothers don't rat you out down the road when their WT trained consciences kick into overdrive.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Zing:

If you need the Miracle Wheat transcript just let me know, and as soon as I get my face out of this peach cobbler I'll dig it out for you.

Now where did I put my coffee? Oh, there it is!

Atlantis!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Atlantis: Hi , thank you for the offer. I will take it please. Might be able to share it with them at some point. Thanks again for all the updates you upload.Always appreciated.

Have a good week. Best wishes to Petra and the Uncle.

This cake will go well with your coffee

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Vanderhoven7: I have been naughty foreseeing what you say could happen. I have recorded our recent conversations on hot subjects.I normally record all my conversations, my calls etc .Its an app I use which come on automatically unless I switch it off. I do not like to do so but if push comes to shove they will also be in the same pickle with me. For me, as each day goes by I am getting farther and farther away from the Boe's mind (hopefully). I say this coz I have not had any calls, visits , texts etc from anyone (yet???).

Where I am at now. I am willing to go head -on with the jdumbs!

Thank you for giving me headsup.

Zing

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

@ Zindang

Sounds like you've already been doing a splendid job so far already.

My only suggestion is to be meticulous about your information, making sure your points are truthful and accurate.

Apart from that... being your genuine self goes a long way too.

The very best of luck on helping these people.

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

That's a really nice approach Zing.

To be sure, no-one likes a rude awakening with someone banging on their door or giving reams of information when they are just coming out from slumber.

While these people are rubbing the sleep from their eyes the kind thing to do is to offer them a cuppa and something light which they can digest.

Well done!!

Regards,

RayoFlight2014.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks for the cake!

Zing:

Here you go, and I think there are some cartoon clippings in there to.

Atlantis!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Lets Think - "...death by a thousand cuts..."

Indeed.

A thousand hungry piranhas can fuck up your shit way more than just one shark.

• steve2
    steve2

That's a nice approach zing! But isn't it a little premature to call it a success? I couldn't tell from your intriguing post the number of times they have returned.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Giles Gray: I have not yet shared info as such to them. All I do to wake people up is throw a couple of statements at the appropriate places and let them come up with the info. Or "I heard/read this on the news/newspaper and I dunno what to make of it? " This leads them to think about it to reply to me or make any statement they want.

Based on their response and the vibe I get, I either pursue it or let it hang in the room, to be picked up later, at some other day. This is why it is slow but I believe in this and have seen it work for me.

Thank you for reading.

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit