CO Rose UK

by jookbeard 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

does anyone know this guy, where he came from? how he climbed the jw ladder, I have to say I know nothing about him but he seems to be kicking ass with the problems in the North of England.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

jookbeard: does anyone know this guy, where he came from?

It seems that Philip came from the Isle of Wright, with his wife Lorraine....

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm on the isle of wight--cant say ive ever heard of him. but then i'm well out of the loop with all things watchtowerwise. thank god.

• Damascus
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

I don't know if he served on the IOW but I don't think he hails from there. I recall he is from the Midlands I think but could be wrong, doesn't have a southern English accent, that's for sure.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I hardly spoke to him the three years he was in Sussex, in fact I think he was missing for at least 50% of the time doing other more important things with schools elsewhere. I know it was a stand in who spoke to me the visit after I stepped down because of the bile that spewed from his mouth during his first elders and MS meeting with us.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

was he that bad Konceptual? who'd ever thought it a CO that wants to make a name for himself, never a good mix.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

He was toxic Jook. The COs I have known over the years have all been a mix, some OK, some two faced, some smarmy, some performers but overall all manageable. The best you had a laugh with, the worst you could ignore. Rose is a class of his own. He hates apostates. He hates elders and MS who don't do the hours. He hates those clearly capable of playing the game. He is vengeful, spiteful, without mercy and simply a nasty piece of work.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the two biggest tools I ever met in my time as a jw were Hogdson and Purbrick.

• steve2
    steve2

He hates apostates. He hates elders and MS who don't do the hours. He hates those clearly capable of playing the game. He is vengeful, spiteful, without mercy and simply a nasty piece of work.

In other words, a perfect character reference for a CO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit