Masturbation is not sinful, unclean, or wicked [Rebuttal to leaked Bethel video regarding masturbation]

by Mace.Bean 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I do think its kinda funny that we might try and look at a book that condoned Slavery, Genocide, Mysogony, Sex Slaves, Polygomy, and many other disgusting practices, to see if its OK to Touch your own body?

Is there a scripture that says its ok to scratch my balls when they itch?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

JW prayer..Please Jehovah give me the strength to not touch myself, to not get arouse thinking about sister hottie Jehovah I need your help I'am about to explode. Jehovah speaking to one of his angels, "Satan has really done a number on that organization, these fools think with all the problem in the world I'am concern about this simpleton playing with himself. Lets send new light to the GB, if you masturbate you will go blind and no paradise, they will believe it if it comes from the GB.....Damn fools

• George One Time
    George One Time

I have yet to find the first brother who has not masturbated at some point in his life!

• openheart
    openheart

I thought it kept the pipes clean?

• Giordano
    Giordano

It Keeps your prostate on happy street!

• LoveUniHateExams
  • Steel
    Steel

Rubbing one out has actually kept me from making some very bad decisions when I was younger.

I am sure it has saved me a few stds and maybe an unwanted pregnacy or two. Getting a girl pregnat of course.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Drearyweather : Jw's don't consider emission due to wet dreams as sinful.

DW, I agree. Long, long ago, I had the dubious privilege of attending one of the first courses for servants (as we were still called then). It was a two week residential course at the then Sydney HQ for the witnesses in Strathfield, Sydney.

We had to work for our supper (no freebies) so each day we all did some sort of work. I was assigned to the laundry, and there under the watchful eye of an elderly single sister, I learned to inspect all the sheets passing through the laundry for signs that a male resident may have had a night emission of semen. If I detected such I had to give it a good spray of some sort of special detergent. As the elderly sister explained my work to me, my red face gave away my inner embarrassment. At this, the good sister remarked, "Why are you embarrassed, YHWH made men like that."

To which I had no cumback, except to become even more embarrassed.

• Chook
    Chook

Let him cast the first stone who has not fondled the member.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I equate masturbation with blowing my nose. It has to be done. It isn't a public affair nor anybody's business but my own.

I was told by a super-eldurr that proof of masturbation being a sin was that it was done in private. I asked him when was the last time he took a shit in public view of others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit