Do You Believe In Polls?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

You believe the polls, but bvb you admit most are useless?

• minimus
    minimus

Polls oftentimes equal propaganda

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't trust answering them these days. There is ONE "correct" answer among the choices, and anyone that answers with one or more of the others risks the gulags, now or in the future. I do not trust that they will not save all the answers and track whoever picked the "wrong" answer(s), and then at some time in the future, start going after those who answered "wrong" according to the Establishment. I might add that, the more people continue adhering to that bible, the sooner it will happen and the worse it will be.

All this is enough to tamper with the results. If you have several choices for President, for instance, or if you choose whether an event is good or bad for mankind, there is the answer that is politically correct. One might, for instance, see a poll for Brexit. The politically correct answer is that Britain should remain, and they can find anyone that answers "They should leave" or is uncertain. You might have a poll for president, and anyone that answers other than Warren for president 2020 is marked.

And it is those who realize that the politically correct answer is only going to help the reptilians that also realize that they could, in the future, get in Big Trouble for answering otherwise. Usually, they will not answer at all. That is why I do not answer those Microsoft polls--at all.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I know there is a North Pole and a South Pole ,because I have been told there is in school. I havent been there to either Pole so I can`t verify it.

I`m a skeptic now because I used to believe everything in the WT until I found out it was all lies .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I believe in polls.

Polls died for my sins.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I like this one from the ordinarily, ultra-pro-Trump Fox News:

NOTE: This poll was Conducted January 19-22, 2020 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,005 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points for all registered voters.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

They did great in the Battle of Britain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLDZkypBHnw

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

jp -- 50% of the voters may say that, but the system to convict him is more like the Electoral College. The Blue State voters don't count.

• jp1692
    jp1692

DOC, I’m aware. So much for democracy!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

As a yardstick, to a degree. Beyond that, I'm not convinced.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit