New-Old Light on Alternative Military Service

by Vanderhoven7 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    ""...there cannot even be coexistent tendencies or schools of thought within the Christian organization." (WT 1983 September 15, p.18)
    Approved association with Jehovah's Witnesses requires accepting the entire range of the true teachings of the Bible, including those Scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovah's Witnesses. (WT 1986 April 1, p. 31)"

And then there is this quote from a few years ago:

"At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking. The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith." W11/15/2013 pg20 par 17

There is a common thread or finger print, if you will, through-out all these quotes.

Oh...how these quotes create within me even more of a dislike for this cult!

• Achille
    Achille

@Vanderhoven7, Yes, I'm italian.

Yes, I revised the translation a little, but it was already understandable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit