Any news on Blood?

by Fisherman 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

JWs talk less and less about blood as their case is impossibly convoluted:

1. All plasma fractions are a conscience matter but plasma as a major component is not

2. Many pharmaceutical companies add horseshoe crab blood to their drugs as an indicator for bacterial contamination - WTC silent on the matter

3.Some HLC can explain WTC positions but most can only follow what they are told

4. White blood cells from mom are found in abundance in mother's milk

I could go on but I will not - my stomach begins to turn...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

TD

''Therefore AFAIK, the moral dilemma remains unchanged. On one side of the scales, you have very clear commands about the sanctity of the gift of life and the severe penalty for unjustly depriving another human of that gift and on the other side of the scales, you have questionable (human) reasoning on what commands against eating blood might have meant in the context of modern medicine.''

You see, this is what happens when you have an imperfect organization which claims to speak for God which totally proves it CANNOT be under Divine influence.

You get them preaching out of one side of their mouth about the value of life. How much they respect the sanctity of life, honoring life.

On the other hand,,

You get them enforcing a deadly blood policy jeopardizing the lives of thousands of people when their lives could be otherwise spared.

Man made organizations prove to be just that,, when you have these contradictory practices and understandings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit