Science corner

by The Real Edward Gentry 24 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

On other boards and new sites they are talking about contact with aliens in the next 20 years. I think that would be reckless and dangerous. How could you tell if it was a genuine space alien and not a demon?

After the final test it will be more obvious so I think such experiments should be left till then. My mother has a friend who was married to one of the remnant. His name is Larry.

Marrying a member of the remnant could be very advantagous. Imagine having a close friend in heaven ruling alongside Jesus Christ himself!

I was speaking with Larry at a convention and he gave me food for thought. According to the latest research by Dr. Moody (Georgia Tech) our memory may well be stored outside of our brain. Our brain acting as a radio receiver. Our memory is stored "in the cloud" This would explain everything from near death experiences to past life memory. It also goes a long way to explaining the technique of the resurrection.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

You DO have your medication with you don't you? :)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's obvious that Ezekiel's vision of Jehovah's chariot was really a UFO.

Elijah was obviously taken away in a UFO too.

....and as for the parting of the Red sea, obviously some sort of alien force field.

Because the Governing body are spirit anointed, we need to keep close to Jehovah's fine organisation ready for the day when we make first contact.

My name is Paul.........need I say more?

Image result for paul film

• sir82
    sir82

How could you tell if it was a genuine space alien and not a demon?

Hmmm...don't genuine space aliens have laser blasters and shiny suits? I think demons have horns on their head and cloven hooves.

I was speaking with Larry at a convention and he gave me food for thought.

NEVER speak to Larry unless Moe and Curly are nearby! Haven't you learned anything from all those documentaries the aliens left behind for us to study?

our memory may well be stored outside of our brain.

For some people, their brains are completely removed from any thought process. Just sayin'

• waton
    waton

Larry misspoke talking about Moody at Georgia Tech. typical anointed misquote.

For the brain waves of experiences to be captured, and recorded, our skulls must have transmitters, not receivers.

Your humour is always well received bsw.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Jerusalem above is out Mother......ship

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

According to the latest research by Dr. Moody (Georgia Tech) our memory may well be stored outside of our brain.

A theory with no evidence is just a theory, its true that are brains function by minute electrical synapses to control everything we do, think or memorize but there is no evidence to suggest that these electrical occurrence go anywhere else outside of are brains.

I dont find these Troll threads started by REG amusing or intelligent .

• Jayk
    Jayk

If they where bad and wanted to enslave use it would of happened a long time ago. People will still demonize them and people will still worship them as goods. Any intelligent life would understand there impact on lesser civilization. We would see what really is possible and it would probably launch our focus into space and science.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I prefer to obtain my scientific knowledge from a real academic.

• Jayk
    Jayk
    Science cant always trusted because later it can be proven wrong "real academic" is telling us there are multiple genders right now..I'm not getting into that debate but let's be logical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit