Theory of Wuhan virus being created in a viral lab now being considered

by JimmyYoung 31 Replies latest social current

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

Well, if China did want to make a virus that was harmfull to the USA and make it look like a natural thing, do you think they would want to have zero cases themselves? What do you think you would think about the wu flu if the only country that did not get the wu flu was China? Would you not suspect that they might have known about it before it got out there. For all you know they did not have any cases of it and it was all for media consumption. Or perhaps they did release it on there own people, then used the police state to keep it in check. Do you think the communist leaders of china actually care about a small percentage of there people dying, especially when they have something to gain?

But on the other hand, does China actually benefit from this virus? It has down sides for them. Here in the states they have a 50 year high of 'anti-china' headlines. People who were hardcore free trade libertarian or liberals are now saying that trade with china might not be to our advantage. So does the bad press outweigh the economic short term damage to the USA? For all we know this might bring back jobs to America.

I could go on about varies logic behind reasons pro and con for any country to create such a virus, but it is to no use. People who agree with you are going to agree with you. The person of logic does not need a post from me, to see the two logical fallacies you used in your post.y

• Magnum
    Magnum

Supernerdboy, I agree with your post.

I have no feeling one way or the other about whether China created the virus, but I think it's wrong to call those who consider the possibility "conspiracy theorists". As for the fact that Chinese Individuals have contracted the virus, well, I think the Chinese government couldn't care less about the rank and file Chinese and would sacrifice them in a heartbeat to serve itself.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If it is a Chinese creation, why does it have to be a military operation? It could have been created in order to help study the mechanisms of other respiratory viruses emerging from the area for the purposes of developing vaccines. It could have been well intentioned, and it just got out.

One thing we do know - if this is a Chinese creation, this is the longest anything made in China has ever lasted.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A couple of weeks ago one of the Networks (prob Fox) interviewed a scientist who said thorough examination of the virus had been performed and it was CLEARLY NOT LAB CREATED.

Now we have other experts saying otherwise.

I guess it was as CLEAR as everything the WT says is so certain.

• Simon
    Simon

It's possible for the virus to *not* be lab created, but also to have been release *by* the lab.

Apparently their procedures and controls were substandard for them to be studying such a dangerous virus.

Do we care whether they were deliberate or careless? The end result is the same and what really mattered was the response after it was released - we know the cover-up and denials by China and the WHO has cost many lives and done untold economic damage.

For that they should pay, with money and blood.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Do we care whether they were deliberate or careless?

Yes. IF deliberate, that's a real problem vs a careless mistake (though with catastrophic consequences). Deliberate would be an act of war IMO.

Of course, a guns and bullet war with China vs The West would be even worse than the virus.

You've got to wonder if an "economic" war would accelerate to worse things if it meant bringing China "to their knees" financially.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Some on the left will say its only Fox but now its getting legs and even CNN the arm of the DNC is reporting it. This is going to stand up soon. If this was lab created you have to realize the PLA owns everything in the country. Its a communist nation and the military is the arms of the Government. There is no freedom in China. Every thing that is said and done is either sanctioned by the Gov/Military or you just disappear like the people who blew the whistle on the communist lies that this was not contagious.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

@Magnum

Im not calling anyone a 'conspiracy theorist'. Please read my post again. It is plausible that the virus could have been:

A. Deliberately made and mishandled or,

B. Naturally made, examined in a lab and mishandled.

C: Naturally made and spread socially.

My point is that this isn't the first time deadly viruses have arisen throughout history, they do it on their own and they don't need human help, except to spread.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    For that they should pay, with money and blood.

world war 3 anyone ?

• Simon
    Simon
    Yes. IF deliberate, that's a real problem vs a careless mistake (though with catastrophic consequences). Deliberate would be an act of war IMO.

What I meant was, we shouldn't care - whether they deliberately released it or were incompetently careless and then covered it up, the fact is that they made decisions that harmed a lot of people and the world economy.

Even if they did it by accident and immediately told everyone, they would still be guilty for being careless pricks. But that would be the only scenario where they weren't also evil shites as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit