Theory of Wuhan virus being created in a viral lab now being considered

by JimmyYoung 31 Replies latest social current

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Black plague, smallpox, Spanish flu, sars, mers,

This has happened before and it will happen again.

No conspiracy needed.

• atomant
    atomant

(STUNNING NEW NUMBERS - Covid Numbers Worse Than Thought, Lockdown and Trust Government and the Media) cnn reporting covid19 no worse than flu report begins at 7.30 mark of this you tube video . funny about that..

• atomant
    atomant

60 reported cases of flu reported for entirety of Australia to 15th april this time last year 18000 cases for april https://www.immunisationcoalition.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/15Apr-Aust-Flu-Stats-2020.pdf is somone cooking the books?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

This article is food for thought. Later research did show that these features have been found in Corona-viruses in nature. Conclusion: Virus was spread through negligence.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-state-department-cables-warned-potential-sars-pandemic-after-visiting-wuhan-lab

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

China was losing the trade war with Trump so they decided on bio-warfare as a retaliation to try to destroy the world's economy.

LRG

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    Tunistic First off that sent a red flair in the sky was when early on the Chinese did a "its a US Army made virus" WTF. Who would say that except for a guilty person.

...says the person claiming "it's a Chinese Army made virus"

Does claiming "our opponent did this" properly indicate a person's/country's own guilt?

Or is it more likely just emotions and propaganda speaking?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    joey jojo: Black plague, smallpox, Spanish flu, sars, mers,
    This has happened before and it will happen again.
    No conspiracy needed.

Considering the history and reputation of the Chinese government, I see nothing wrong with exploring the possibility that it created the virus. To call someone who wonders about such a "conspiracy theorist" is, I think, at best, immature

Individuals and governments can be and many are evil & self-serving. The term "conspiracy theory" has a negative connotation but I say it shouldn't. For thousands of years Individuals and various entities have "conspired" or come together to achieve certain ends. If I theorize that two or more entities worked together to achieve a goal, you can correctly call my theory a conspiracy theory. It doesn't make my theory wrong, and it shouldn't indicate that I'm some kind of nut job.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This journal investigation program goes into where and how this virus possibly got its start and its spread.

A possible mishandling of a virus in a lab that wasn't technically certified to handle a virus of this strength ?

Or was it a Zoonotic transfer from animals sold at the Wuhan public market ?

My personal guess is this what happened but when the virus was brought to that lab the clinicians mishandled it infecting themselves and they too spread it out to the public, some of those clinicians have since died.

There are goof ups all over the map and the Communist Chinese government played it down, until they couldn't, which exasperated the problem even further.

I have to admit there appears to be some theoretical sensationalism in the program but the information it does provide is still thought provoking nevertheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7dtDaYmM&feature=emb_logo

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LITTLEROCKGUY:

If this was biowarfare on China’s part, then they sacrificed their own citizens to accomplish this!.. Unless they had a twofold purpose to reduce their high population. Very cruel if they did.

Nobody knows the exact death toll there and I’m sure it’s very high. My family knows of someone who worked there (not even in Wuhan) and they say the crematoriums were going night and day for a while before word got out that there was a pandemic!

People can say what they want about ‘conspiracy theories’ but I think we haven’t been told the whole truth about what happened in China.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

China was losing the trade war with Trump so they decided on bio-warfare as a retaliation to try to destroy the world's economy.

So they created a virus which they didn't have a vaccination for on hand to protect its own people but let it intentionally spread to its own citizens first.

A highly unlikely conspiracy theory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit