To Newboy

by Muddy Waters 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I’ve just finished reading your book, couldn’t put it down! What a great work!

It’s disgusting what the Organization does in “God’s name”!! I could feel so much of your pain and bewilderment as I read your heartfelt, honest, candid words.

Do you know, I really think a movie producer somewhere should get their hands on your book, it would make a fascinating movie, or even series! You have produced gold here, dear Mr. Keith Casarona.

It is said that “truth is stranger than fiction” and this would make a great “based on a true story” drama and exposé that should be told.

I am serious, please consider this!

Like Leah Remini and her Scientology series, this would make a fascinating account of what goes on behind closed doors in the hidden world of JWs and their leadership and lifestyle.

Thank you for putting pen to paper and recording this. Your memory (or journal keeping?) is impeccable.

Amazing work. It really is a peek inside “the most holy of the holies” and so much more.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm into the last 80 pages, and have spotted a few typos. the best so far is where the watchtowers refusal to issue ear defenders to those poor brothers slaving in the printing department....many who later suffered impaired hearing....and needed to use EARRING aids !

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I read the online chapter posts here. They were great. Where can I get my hands on the book please?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

bought mine on amazon

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy
    'many who later suffered impaired hearing....and needed to use EARRING aids !'
    They may want to contact Romy, the lady in charge of a class action lawsuit soon to be filed against Jehovah Witnesses - Watchtower Corp in USA. on shunning, child abuse, blood issue

Rick Fearon 1:26:00 or -43:06 till end

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

What did you say, Stan?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

just finished reading it.

i think i will post it to my daughters husband. you never know--he might just start to read it.

• new boy
    new boy

Thank you all for all your support! Book sales are going good.

This book could have never happened if not for all the wonderful input from people on this site.

Keith

PS As for all the typos, please PM them to me. I spent a total of $3,500 for two separate editors to edit this book.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Keith I spent a total of $3,500 on two separate editors

Oh Keith I wish I had known. I’m going to be honest, I’ve never done it before ( early school leaver, you can guess why). However I think I could do a better job than many pro’s.

I’d have done it for nothing, to get the experience.

Anyone else interested hit me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit