VOTE FOR A CAMPGROUND PLEASE

by pettygrudger 28 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Just to let you all know ....that at most camps if you have alot of campers, sometimes you get a reduced rate...just a thought.....so when you book it petty, remember to ask about that.....

morty

• integ
    integ

You should try Devil's lake in Baraboo Wisconsin.

• Sassy
    Sassy

That is a beautiful area.

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

#3 for me!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Was a decision made on where this will be?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm in CT.............so, #2 or #3 are probably each the same distance..............whereabouts on Lake Superior is SG? I lived in New York for a longgg time, but nearer the Vermont area............I will try to make it, but would prefer a cabin rather than camp in a tent.........my back is a mess. But, the alcohol and nice, strong coffee sounds awesome and meeting all of you merry 'postates sounds wonderful~~~~put me on the list..............I'll make it with or without my BF~

Terri

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    whereabouts on Lake Superior is SG?

Sunnygal it is in Northwestern Ontario. We can see the Sleeping Giant from Thunder Bay

The Provincial Park is behind the head of the giant

• morty
    morty

I wanted to know if anything was final as well.....shall we start all over again?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Morton this thread seems to be going nowhere. I'm sure we could put something together this summer in Ontario. In fact that's how it all got started doing camping in Canada but somehow it migrated to the states.Anyhow. we'll see where it goes.

XJW and I are in midCanada and as I believe everyone would like a central point, Not east or west coast. Thunder Bay is known to be in the middle of everything. Hell we're even game for something in Minnesota. There are some awesome campsite views in the upper Minnesota area.

We are doing Pancake Bay for part of two weeks in August. So if anyone wants to join us there, please let us know. Otherwise if anyone is interested in Sleeping Giant overlooking Thunder Bay, we''ll be there too.

We'll see,

P.S. Just my thoughts, since we haven't been able to co-ordinate anything here in N.W. Ontario. just my lonely idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit