Two For One!

by snugglebunny 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

And that explains that there is > than 10 minutes per year counted for every baby and older human on this planet per year, year after year.

wtBtS INC can be generous with the free time of their slaves. " take my silver and my gold," and time.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I knew several people who would just drop a time slip in the box to keep regular and say they did opportunity witnessing and never did.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I'd drop a few leaflets into random homes when I was walking home from work and count the time. It prevented me from becoming irregular....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't think anything is wrong with that counting. In an office, if 2 people are working on 1 project for 8 hours each, the client is billed for 16 hours of productive time. ~ Drearyweather

I think it's the word "PRODUCTIVE" that is at issue here more than anything else.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

It sure seems that the amount of hours claimed is pretty ineffective compared with converts.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i recall when i was a pioneer in Birmingham..UK..in the late 60's.

i lived at home with my parents--but attended a KH in another town a few miles away,,because my girfriend was there. i had borrowed her mothers car for a few days. ( she couldnt drive )

so-- i set off from home one morning to meet up with a service group. on the way i stopped off at a house--to start my time--no one home ( thank god )..and drove off.

but there was a neighbour--who saw me--understandably thought i looked suspicious--took the car number plate--and called the police. ( there had been a number of burglaries in the area lately )

we found all this out when the police turned up at g/f's mothers house to investigate the complaint.

pity the g/f didnt dump me over this incident.

we got married a couple of years later--so her mother became my mother in law.. i learned to really hate that woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit