The Most Annoying I-Can't-Get-This-Song-Outta-My-Head Song Ever?

by Funchback 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

hey why don't u play another

Somebody's done some body wrong song

and make me feel alone

while i miss my baby...

Also

Rocking arond the xmas tree,

have a happy holiday,

also,

I'll have a blue xmas without u,

I'll be so blue just thinking about u,

also

Chestnuts roasting on the open fire,

i'm in a holiday mood

• missylissy
    missylissy

I got a pickle, i got a pickle. I got a pickle yeah yeah yeah yeah. lol

and I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybodys nerves, every body's nerves, oh i kno a song that gets on everybodys nerves, and this is how it goes (repeat)

haha

-missy

• micheal
    micheal

I've got my mind set on you, I've got my mind set on you - well it's gonna take some money a whole lot of money

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Last time I played a certain early Status Quo song on continuous loop, my wife complained she couldn't get it out of her head...

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

AQUA-Danish group?

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..
    -its kind of a dumb funny song, but requires a lazer labotomy to get rid of.

I used to work in a grocery store and would get their intercom commercials stuck in my head.

• apple829
    apple829

I could never tire of "Baby Got Back." I'm sure all the ladies will agree!

I was cool till Funch starting singing that damn Milkshake song

*stomping out of thread singing "I like big butts and I cannot lie...."

Sherryl

• Funchback
    Funchback

LM A O @ apple829!!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Years ago I was an employee of a local firm that does a lot of research and development. I shared a lab with a fella, and we had a section set aside for tools and drill press, etc.

There was this fella that would come in whistling a tune, as he would go over and use the tools.

He came in on a regular basis, and I knew that he was always whistling... so I turned to my lab partner and said "Watch this." I started to whistle some Beetles tune. Well, the 'whistler' picked up on the tune, and left the lab whistling it.

A little later, he comes back into the lab to use the tools and he is still whistling the same tune. (We're talking not just one refrain... but the ENTIRE song!)

This went on for a bit, and my lab partner turns to me and says quietly, "Will you PULLLEEEEEASE change the tune?", to which I started whistling a new tune... which the 'whistler' picked up on, and left the lab, whistling the new tune.

My lab partner and I looked at each other... and burst out laughing. The 'whistler' never knew that I was doing this to him... he just started whistling the tunes that got stuck in his head, I suppose.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Oh - here's one that'll get stuck in your head...

http://www.vegemite.com.au/media/Vegesong2.wav

Regards,

Jim TX

• Nikita
    Nikita

Michael said

I've got my mind set on you, I've got my mind set on you - well it's gonna take some money a whole lot of money

I loathe that George Harrison song!! I cannot believe how much air time that song got-it was so stupid it wasn't even funny-ugh!!

Nikita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit