Well... im disfellowshipped now.

by pale.emperor 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Thanks guys. I think in time my daughter will be living with me anyway. My wife finds it hard looking after her on her own - where as i find it really enjoyable. Twice already she's rang me in tears asking me to look after our daughter for another day. Then the next day her parents step in and she's "alright" again.

She's keeping things from her parents though. Im not gonna go down the route of snitching on people. I'll just let that come out on its own. There's people in that hall that have a reputation of whiter-than-white. Which is funny, because only 2 month before i was disfellowshipped i was in a strip club with one of these brothers. Who's probably shitting his pants lest i tell the elders. Or maybe brother so-and-so would like to know that his precious pioneer daughter isnt a virgin. Well... at least according to a WT magazine standard if you know what i mean. Then there's the three recently appointed min servents - one of whom has kissed a boy in a nightclub, the other two have been with the same girl at the same time. But who am i to say anything?

"The truth will always come out" so sayeth one of the elders at my judicial. Let's hope he's right.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh dude....so sorry you have had your dignity trampled on by people who have no right to interfere in your personal life!

Set boundaries now. Do not let anyone take away your self respect and dignity.

Stand your ground in a calm yet determined manner, with grace and poise.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Just terrible, I'm so sorry how this has gone for you. Being betrayed by a spouse for leaving the cult is a tremendously difficult thing. No one deserves to be treated like that. And having your daughter in the middle of it - I can't imagine how difficult that makes it.

Make sure you record everything - all the times your wife needs you to watch her, all the times that your wife goes back on agreements for when you get to see her, etc. Talk to a lawyer. IMO don't try to go back - show your daughter that you stand strong and have integrity and she'll follow. I wish you the best of luck whatever you do.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

This is terrible....so sorry. This should be a wake up call to all the lurkers reading this. This is not a normal, loving religion...its a dangerous controlling cult.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Aside from the situation with my daughter im the happiest i've ever been. My sister and her family visited me before i was DF'd and she said she hasn't seen my looking so good in years. Im learning Spanish, Im in an Art class on Thursday evenings, i have more self respect (no more lying to myself) im a lot more outgoing and sociable and accepting of other people.

However. I have no friends or family. My family genuinely believe if they talk to me - even say hello in the street would disqualify them from eternal life. So, although they WANT to talk to me, they dont. I have no friends because when i was "in" i followed the "fine council" to only associate with JW's.

But i suppose the only way is up from here. I'm glad it's happened now when im 31 and not older. My daughter wont be baptized into this i can promise you all that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Congratulations Pale Emperor for leaving the lies , ignorance and corruption of the WTS/JWS.

Honesty and personal integrity counts to make up ones own character.

The WTS is a commercial fraud that allures, exploits and manipulates people in a very corrupt and devious way.

That god Jehovah would actually have choose this organization is another part of its corruption and disingenuous.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@half banana---i thought it was my own son writing your post--exactly the same for him. his ex wife has his kids---she is a complete basket case as a parent and a person. a typical single dub mother.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Don't play the reinstatement game, play the lawyers, parental rights game.

See if you can also sue you in-laws for alienation of affection.

Doc

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Im bombarded with calls by elders but i dont answer them. At one point I had 46 missed calls in a single day of different elders. I also received emails and texts imploring me to call them. I never did."

PE

So sorry that you are going through all this. It is truly sad. I agree with those who have advised you to go the legal route. You have just as much right to raising your daughter as your wife does.

Regarding your statement above. It has always amazed my spouse and I that the Elders never have time for you when you are still in the cult but as soon as there is any indication that you may be "apostate" they are on you like flies to sh*t. Sickens me. We had this happen to us also but ignored everyone.

Personally, I would have a little fun with everyone you have dirt on. I would drop some little hints to those MS's who have been with you at the strip club and kissing men. Make em sh*t their pants that you may have to speak to the elders because your conscience is bothering you and you feel compelled to speak to these "stars in the right hand of Jesus." lol...what a joke. As for your sister in law. I would also put the fear of God into her that you are considering consulting an attorney for breaking into your computer. Even if you do not squeal on these ones, you will know that they are having some sleepless nights.

We are here for you and wish you the best. What a bunch is sick-o's these cult member are. So disturbing.

• Saename
    Saename
    pale.emperor - My daughter wont be baptized into this i can promise you all that. [emphasis added]

Calm down, cowboy! Not so fast! You don't have to promise us anything; we're not a cult trying to get people for our own cause! Promise it to yourself... That's the nice thing about not being a JW; you don't have to make promises to anyone, including the elders, that "you'll do more service next month."

"To thine own self be true" – Polonius, Hamlet I.iii

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit