FRANCE IS AFTER THE WATCHTOWER WITH NEW ANTI-CULT PASSED IN THE ASSEMBLY

by raymond frantz 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Biahi
    Biahi

Vidiot, I always enjoy your comments! 👍👏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They(Borg) are handing the courts enough rope.

The borg will get caught in it. Like a trap & end up tieing a noose around their necks.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Basic common sense would dictate that they put up their hands, back away from the table, and accept their losses…

…but like I keep saying…

…doubling down like this is the kind of strategic blunder that True Believers are gonna make, because they can’t conceive that they’re not invincible and destined to prevail (or that the Truly Desperate make, ‘cause they’re running out of options).

• LV101
    LV101
    YES re/Vidiot/Beth Sarim and so many others.
  • LV101
    LV101

Sorry Beth Sarim -- bad hit on like button and it jumped up 2 - tried to knock one off so you've a 'Dislike!'

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LV101,,lol

• LV101
    LV101

Aye yi yi not sure how all that weird ended up about link/dislike/like - oh my.

• Gorb
    Gorb

In the 90's we followed the situation in France. Remember the one full page WT declaration against France in the NYT.

G.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LV101 - “…not sure how all that weird ended up about link/dislike/like…”

Don’t feel bad… my brain does that all the time. 😜

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

The U.S. guvmint is always looking for low-hanging fruit, and so are other countries that need money. JWs look like a money machine with an Easy Button - they always deliver. Psychologists proclaim that high control religions are ruining lives - the Easy Button on WTC begins to glow brightly.

Watchtower is clueless when it comes to ending the provocative behavior that results in fines, levies and lawsuits. They can't help but trip over their own feet..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit