What's next?

by lastmanstanding 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

What's next for the world?

A year ago I edited a map of the world to include some big arrows to tell the story of what is to come. And I shared that map with various friends.

Two months ago, I made a comment on another post concerning what was about to get underway. I expected to be mocked and I wasn't disappointed.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6577010634129408/we-living-last-days?page=3

On the map I drew three big arrows, the first originates in USA and arcs on over to the East Mediterranean. It demonstrated the movement of a mass of US military hardware to that location. ---TWO MONTHS AGO---

In other words, if you didn't get what I was saying, I fully expected the now happening, the mass movement of US military hardware to the East Mediterranean.

The second arrow arced towards China and demonstrated the movement of US military hardware towards China down the Suez Canal and Red Sea. This also is underway, and the US has even engaged in military action there.

The third arrow arced towards Russia, and that movement would be via the Bosphorus Strait into the Black Sea.

At the time I made the bold prediction, I did not know what guise the US would undertake to justify their actions. But I had no doubt whatsoever that it would come to pass.

What's going on in Israel is at the foundation of the US plan. And the Netanyahoo's over there are all too eager to participate because they think they will come out on top in a land grab.

I assure you, they will burn.

The prediction is not mine.

The show is just getting underway. From my earlier comment, the below.

"In the part of Daniel’s writings labeled as chapter 11, Daniel explains the end of the Second World War, including the armada that advanced on the king of the north (Germany) which brought that king to an end. Daniel explains the actions of the king of the south hence, how the southern king would spend all his money (gold silver jewels) on armaments and dominate the planet, save a few countries (Moab, Amon, etc) and eventually the southern king “gets news” intel if you please, fromThe North and the East, (Russia and China) and this causes the USA to launch into its greatest military campaign ever “in order to kill many”. The end of it is the southern king “comes to his finish” and there is “no helper for him” … no NATO, not anyone."

Daniel goes on to tell where the US will center their war machine, 'between the seas' and 'the Holy mountain'. If you follow it, the spot is a large US military base just outside Cairo Egypt. And it was at this base that the US Covid program originates from.

And that last clue makes me think that the method the US plans to use to exterminate as many as possible is biological warfare.

So, keep mocking people. As I expected what you now see happening, I fully expect more US hardware, A LOT MORE, and they will dig in hard. More to the North, more to the East.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Very good predictions there you were spot on.

King of the South UK&USA have sided with the Jews and king of the North Russia&China have sided with the Muslims.

I predict sentiment turning against the Jews with 10 to 1 Muslims dying for every one Jew. But Muslims outnumber Jews by a lot more than 10 to 1. For every 1 Muslim the Jews kill another handful will rise up. For every Muslim the Jews kill they are getting more Muslims to fly to the Middle East from all around the world to join the fight.

There were 1.5 Muslims protesting in London this weekend, which was far larger than any anti forced vaccination protests.

The tide is turning and the mainstream media is losing the Jewish propaganda campaign.

They need some new big event to distract away from the Jews killing Muslims. It has to be a very big black swan event I can only guess what it will be.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What's next for the world? - China will invade Taiwan at some point.

And then we'll really be in a world of shit.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Russia unfortunately for Watchtowerism is NOT the King of the North.

Russia is “the North” and China is “the East”. Daniel does not call them “kings of”.

The King of the North was Germany and was defeated by the “ships of Kittim” on D-Day.

The USA is going to get a lot crazier then you ever thought possible. It’s planning a massacre of “the many”.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Oh shit! If it's foretold in Daniel then it's gotta be true!

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Keep laughing.

The buildup of armaments in the Mediterranean and Egypt will continue. At some point my friend, you will start scratching your head.

And then the move into the Black Sea. I suppose a ‘wider conflict’ can be the excuse to bully Turkey and have the NATO and UN resolutions thrown out so that the USA can march in there with tons of hardware.

And if that don’t do it for ya, then when the USA establishes a large permanent looking presence near Cairo, maybe you start peeing yourself… just a little.

• cofty
    cofty

Still looking to Bronze Age nomads for your geopolitical news I see.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Makes me think of a line from a Stephen King novella "Queer weather. Coupled with the grueling winter we had come through and the late spring, some people had dragged out that old chestnut about the long-range results of the fifties A-bomb tests again. That, and of course, the end of the world. The oldest chestnut of them all."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

DoC

"Oh Shit! If ita fortold in Daniel then its gotta be true!"

Well,, in Dubland ,","it says so in the Bible it does '

Then its lights out, slam dunk & game over.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Predicting war and strife isn't terribly bold, since that is pretty much the entirety of human history once we developed agriculture and established towns and cities and, evenutally, nations.

As I said in that other topic, my prediction is that, when these predictions do not lead to divine intervention and the establishment of god's kingdom, people will learn their lesson and stop making predictions will wait for the next 'time of distress' and make the same predictions all over again. Because that is also part of human history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit