2015 service report

by mommyfirstandalways 109 Replies latest members private

• Pioneerbot
    Pioneerbot
    This is going to hit people hard. The constant cries of "Do more!" will hopefully start to ring hollow.
  • fukitol
    fukitol
    We are seeing the predicted post 100 year anniversary of 1914 and still no GT coupled with the ludicrous new light on 'this generation' disconfirmation effect reflected statistically.
  • Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

I´m missing the detailed report... especially from Sweden.
    How many new publishers it has been in the african continent is not relevant.

It´s the i-countrys that count for the litteratrash bible&crap.... there the money is.

So where is it? In my mind the detailed has been published within the yearbook for say the last eight years or so?

Don´t they dare to show it any more?

• steve2
    steve2

Dold Agenda, so far only some parts of the 2015 service report have been made available. The full report will be included in tne 2016 Yearbook. As of today, we do not know the numbers for individual countries.

The information we do have has been made available much earlier compared to prrvious years.

• The Governor
    The Governor

Studies: 19,862,783

For 2015 I would of been included in that number and look where I am now.

• JWchange
    JWchange
    If this was a public company, the Board of Directors would be canned due to poor management and 'sales' performance.
  • carla
    carla
    Can someone explain how they count "lands"? do they mean countries? According to Google there are "There are 196 countries in the world today. Taiwan is not considered an official country by many, which would bring the count down to 195 countries. Although Taiwan operates as an independent country, many countries (including the U.S.) do not officially recognize it as one." The wt said 239? how do they arrive at that?
  • WTS Archive
    WTS Archive
    Can someone explain how they count "lands"? do they mean countries?

There's a reason they say "lands". They include states that are not countries, but are more or less independent. For example - Virgin Islands (US and British), Walls & Futuna Islands, etc.

• sir82
    sir82

The WTS counts "lands", not "countries".

It divides up some countries into "lands". In the past, it was often done by where there were branch offices.

For example, up until a few years ago, there were separate reports for USA, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and so on. One "country", but at least 5 "lands", because there were branch offices in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

This may be a ridiculous question but I want to understand. Wouldn't some of these numbers be YTD? And if so, as of what month?

Splash

Would you mind making the last two negative numbers on your baptismal "percentage over last year" column that lovely shade of red?

I think it'd be an aesthetic improvement. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit