any suggestions as to what to say next?

by lisavegas420 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you all for your responses.

He is in such a delicate state of mind now, so I will be very cautious with the information I share with him. I think at least for now I will just listen, and ask him questions. That will allow him to form his own thoughts. Which is quite a bit different then the Jehovah's Witness giving him the thoughts they want him to think.

In my correspondence to him yesterday, I told him his zeal and enthusiasm for the truth could be contagious for those of us raised in the truth, who have become a little bit weary from the long wait.

As unfortunate as it sounds now, Dan, I think you may be right, the witnesses are filling a need for him. For those of you that suggested that I use patience, I've got plenty of that. That is one thing I did learn as a JW. I've been showing patience and waiting on Jehovah for a very long time....

I'll keep you all posted with any further developments.

Lisa

P.S. Bebu....my avatar is,...... well I don't know what it is,..... but I can draw it. and he supposed to scratch his head from time to time. When I found him the caption under him said..."Hmmm"

Thank you all again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit