What's your Phobia?

by ApagaLaLuz 74 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I tend to be a pretty wild soul. I have eaten the grossest foods. I don?t get sea sick. I don?t have a fear of heights, or the dark, or the afterlife, or spiders, and snakes, or small places. Seems most people have some sort of phobia. I didn?t think I did till recently.

Last Halloween I went to a haunted house for the first time. It is in a ?real? haunted vineyard here and is put on by Hollywood special effects wizards. Now bear in mind I KNOW its fake and I wasn?t really afraid. But the idea of knowing that there were people hiding in the walls and fences to JUMP out at me terrified me. Well last year I freaked out in the house and couldn?t breathe because I couldn?t stand people jumping out at me. They had to come get me and take me out the side.

This year we decided go back, I thought I was just a fluke. As soon as I got out of the car in the parking lot I couldn?t move. My body tightened, I couldn?t breathe. Each step it took to get to the entrance, 20 feet away, terror rose. By the time I made it to the entrance I was hysterical in tears. I could not make myself go in, and I stayed outside with the Security.

Anyway, I found my Phobia???

What?s your?s?

• tink
    tink

DFW knows what mine is and he torments me about it ALL the time!! :-P

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Shooot...

This board doesn't have *that* much room for me to list them all! I just got over my recent one: fear of flying when I went on the plane to the east coast. However, I also have a fear of enclosed spaces, fear of crowds, and sometimes fear of driving out of my own area.

CG

• Sassy
    Sassy

Enclosed spaces

• stillajwexelder
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was scared of flying now I love it. I guess now it's heights and enclosed spaces

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

crowds....when people are pressing me all around, I have trouble breathing, and get very agitated...I want to scream at them "get the f*** out of my way!!!!" I used to get it at every district conv.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

mild aichmophobia.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Genital secretions.

No, really.

B.

• missylissy
    missylissy

Also, people jumping out at me. it freaks me out to even think of it.

and coyotes. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit