Alex Jones, Infowars Ban on Youtube, FB and other platforms

by pleaseresearch 97 Replies latest social current

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    If you like Alex Jones - you are sick and need medical attention.
    Really, please get help before you hurt someone or yourself.

Had you actually, you know, “read” the comments you wouldnt have found support for jones personally but rather support for the idea of free speech and engaging ideas, no matter how stupid they may be and fear that anyone group would dare to put themselves as arbitors of whats worthwhile or gate keepers of ideas.

As always i encourage you to read what was actually written, not what you want to have been written.

If anyone needs help its those who need help with reading comprehension.... although you probably would say you only need help getting the bonfire started. The left’s need to censor and ban as they cry “fairness” is unbelievable yet sickly real.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

And now hes on a 7 day ban from twitter

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

One week ago bitchute.com was about 20% funded, and it had stayed there for months. Now it’s 35% funded.

I’m ready for the options. I’ve already started watching videos on bitchute.com.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Why did he get a suspension? I can’t find any rule violation.

I see Gavin McInnes has been purged too.

Update: Uggg... looks like another lefty boycott of advertisers.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Mciness us gone altogether. Other people are reporting jones 7 day banning for discussing his banning from facebook. Looks like jack gave in to pressure

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

He was banned for discussing his other bans?

• atomant
    atomant

meanmrmustard is that like overlapping bans

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

So it would seem. A journalist named “luara loomer” posted it on twitter a few hours ago, she may have posted more on it

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wikipedia describes her as “alt-right”. How much you want to bet if I look into it, she’s not really alt-right and stands for classic liberal values?

Edit: ohhh that’s where I know that name. She was the girl who crashed the Julius Caesar play... the one where Caesar is dressed like Trump. She objected to a mock Trump assassination fantasy ... yeah, that will get you the alt-right label.

Meanwhile, Richard Spencer is up and running..

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@atomant: Actually... yes. That seems accurate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit