Amazing News!!

by The Rebel 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Let's hope The Rebel junior works up to the Premier League, say Liverpool or Everton

• compound complex
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Rebel,

Is this the club?

https://www.watfordfc.com/

I am extremely illiterate regarding non-American football, This sounds like good news. But I can only guess.

In any event, congratulations.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats good news ,I hope he is not baptised and goes on to better things in the football world Here in Australia Victoria ,we have a JW 23-5 year old not bapised playing for an AFL football team (professional level)

While they are not baptised they can fly under the radar once their baptised its a different story as you probably are well aware of.

I wish your son all the best for his future in football.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Congrats, but tell him to watch out for bad association and harsh language! lol.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Very cool. My nephew is huge into the sport, too. I wish him all kinds of fun and success.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I would like to thank every one for the positive comments. My boy has now played football with Troy Deeney and other members of our beloved Watford club. However it was only part of the " Troy Deeney" foundation to raise money for charity.

It was however the biggest day of the year for me, watching Orlando ( my boy) playing with his football heroes. It was better for both of us, better than going to the memorial or winning the lottery.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

That will be a fantastic memory for the two of you.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

rebelfighter....when ever I leave this site, certain posters claw me back...I admire " YOU" . I also admire your posts, because you simply put only yourself, your words and your heart on the line. I call that in-dependent thinking.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Thank you Rebel. Family is so important. My daughter and I have our special rituals we started when she was very young. Now she is 26 when she comes to visit no matter how much we talk after everyone goes to bed she still comes into my room climbs into bed and we talk well into the morning hours about everything, nothing, anything, sillyness. Just like old times. Both of my kids still bring up things we did together when they were small some of which I had forgotten but they remember. It is those memories you are creating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit