Watchtower Trolleys With Added Bling

by cofty 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    Literature trolleys: a way to watch the world pass by in silence.
  • Listener
    Listener

John.prestor, they sure love their coffee. It's a wonder that they don't have pull out cup holders on their trolleys, better yet, they could have a coffee machine added. A coffee grinder would go a long way to bring attention to themselves with all that racket going on.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Well that sounds awesome to me, where do I sign up? Let's add a little hot pad at the bottom and we're all set to go

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Maybe "JW Broadcasting" can host a show, "Pimp Your Trolley."

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

wouldn't surprise me to hear they have a phishing device to steal people's CC numbers and charge a few donations. Kind of like they do now at gas pumps. Don't get too close to the carts or you could loose a few good dollars.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe they can turn a cart into a Poker machine?

Spin and see what "prize" you come up with, or just see if your life gets screwed by the outcome instead...

• Jidders
    Jidders

I always get a weird mix of admiration and pity about this sort of thing. On the one hand it definitely probably gives the cart users a sense of cutting edge, usefulness and maybe a bit of feeling of uniqueness to those pimi much like how the jw.oorg pins probably give a side helping of pride/patriotism that they may feel lacking. That said the pity comes out when thinking of individuals that have to scrape together these elements from something like that rather than something of their own hands or mind.

Honestly I still have family pimi and are doing well for themselves and enjoying a fairly educated and diverse lifestyle while still preaching so I probably get those feelings of admiration from the people I know that are preaching/living better than the GB teach to do. Probably a rare thing but I'm not really someone who was in either like a lot of you guys were.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In a few years they will replace the carts with something else, claiming that some witness thought it was a good method.

G.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The light becomes brighter/foggier and brighter/foggier till the Watchtower corporation finally goes bankrupt. Which will then exterminate these bull shit flinging devises from being a public eye sore.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

How... festive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit