Circuit Assembly Experiences

by Tallon 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

The aim of these experiences was always the same: If they could put ‘the kingdom first’ (or, more accurately, slave for the organization) under truly difficult circumstances, there’s absolutely no excuse why you cannot do so.

These experiences were - and are - designed to make Uber JWs feel special and the rank and file, shamed into action.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Jookbeard, your two posts here have me dying laughing, especially the one about the old sister getting baptized in her wheelchair all wrapped in plastic. She was probably senile and out of her mind, which is da troof seemed so attractive to her.

The other "old bag" as you say that had blocks put under chair, what were they for?

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Just got back from an Ass emblee and most all experiences are now just videos of unbelievable stories that just can't be real. Also looking around the floor area seems like The Great Crowd has turned into the Great Big Crowd with a lot of seniors that have super sized themselves into Razoo riding zombies. I give them 10 years max and an alarming # of these large humans will be in paradise.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

ShirleyW , I never quite knew the reason that these blocks were put under her chair to make it higher, maybe she wanted her legs to dangle from the seat and not have contact with the floor, she was old and infirm, she always sat at the back of the KH and had her hand up to answer a lot, maybe if she was positioned in that way it would be easier for the speaker to see her hand? BTW there were about 60/70 publishers in the cong during that time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit