Nonbelieving mates

by road to nowhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

A couple of my wife's friends are married to non witnesses. They say Jehovah must have special plans for them. And that it is a special exception not destruction, Alas, they are not attractive so MY special idea about polygamy won't cut it. Maybe if they regress to 30 I can play the David card.

• Smiles
    Smiles

don't drink & post

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I'll drink any time I want to!

• Smiles
  • riblah
    riblah

Do you mean non believing or non JW?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Riblah

Women who married " out of the truth". Husband nice guy, friendly. Of course any woman who marries anyone not elder material is marked, forever by some.

The official teaching is destruction despite what these women think. You know; " big enemies of God".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe a lot of nonbelieving mates prefer the idea of destruction rather than eternity with the old boiler.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

These women as fooling themselves and are committing apostasy in the eyes of the Watchtower.

Everyone on this website who was a JW at any point in their life knows what the Watchtower teaches - When Armageddon comes, all non-JWs are destroyed forever. No exceptions!

These women are trying to eat their cake and have it too. They are openly practicing members of a religion that teaches that their god, Jehovah, will murder their husbands one day for worshipping him. Their belief goes against the teachings of the Watchtower.

Encourage them to vocalize their beliefs in the presence of 2 or more elders. See how they react. I know it would be a cruel thing to do, but vocalize that you are going to the elders with their apostate thinking. No. Don't do it. Just run the scenario through your head and see how the simulation ends. I know - change or be DFed!

• Smiles
    Smiles

"For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy."

1 Cor 7:14 NWT

• Aroq
    Aroq

my question is....why do they do it? why marry a non-jw in the first place?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit