The Wwatchtower turning into a real laughing Stock

by Overrated 28 Replies latest jw friends

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

So.......they're living a double life, right?

The entire organization of 'em.

"Lying for the Lord"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That they, along with the cat lick church, have not been shut down despite massive proof against them for many different crimes (including those that ruin children's lives) is proof that our "justice" system has been hacked and set up to protect the reptilians' right to possess this earth. Could you get away with any of the major offenses that the washtowel (and the xian/communist church in general) have been pulling all these centuries? Sure, many will see through them--yet they continue on. And the xian/communists have the power of the law on their side, despite its being set up to prevent such.

• asp59
    asp59

Always said this would be a perfect hollywood comedy movie this org. Problem they took the biblical name of God and connected to this org. If there is a God, i bet his not gonna let this go unpunished.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Overrated - "The Wwatchtower turning into a real laughing stock..."

Could be worse.

Could be a Llaughing stock.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though...

...it's almost at the point where it's actually funny when we see someone here insisting that the Org is still going strong or will never decline.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Funny thing about this JW.borg logo/mascot...in case someone is wondering how they are made...imagine a JW brother or brothers who have been commissioned by WT heavies...maybe in someone's garage, backyard or etc...and not realizing it themselves...they are actually making these JW.borg logos/graven images using cheap 2nd grade plywood or some other inferior material just as Isaiah 44:9-20 states:

"Some people make [logos], but they are worthless. They love their [logos], which are useless. Those who serve as witnesses for these [logos] cannot even see. They don’t know enough to be ashamed...Workers made them, and the workers are only human...One worker uses his tools to heat iron over hot coals. Then he uses his hammer to beat the metal to shape it into a [logo]. He uses his own powerful arms, but when he gets hungry, he loses his strength. If he does not drink water, he becomes weak...Another worker uses his string line and compass to draw lines on the wood to show where he should cut. Then he uses his chisels and cuts a [logo] from the wood. He uses his calipers to measure the [logo]. In this way the worker makes the wood look exactly like the [logo], and this [logo] does nothing but sit in the house.

14 To split the cedar tree, the worker took some oak or cypress wedges. To make sure he had plenty of wood, he planted some pines. But it was the rain that made them grow.

15 When the man wanted a fire, he took some of the wood to keep him warm. He also used some of it to bake his bread. But then he used that same wood to make a [logo] to worship as a god! That god is only a [logo] that he made, but he bows down to it! 16 He burns half of the wood in the fire. He uses the fire to cook his meat, and he eats the meat until he is full. He burns the wood to keep himself warm. He says, “Good! Now I am warm, and I can see by the light of the fire.” 17 There is a little of the wood left, so he makes a [logo] and calls it his god. He bows down before it and worships it. He prays to it and says, “You are my god, save me!”

18 People like that don’t know what they are doing! They don’t understand. It is as if they have mud in their eyes so they cannot see. Their minds cannot understand. 19 They don’t realize what they are doing. They aren’t smart enough to think, “I burned half of the wood in the fire. I used the hot coals to bake my bread and cook the meat I ate. And I used the wood that was left to make this terrible [logo]. I am worshiping a block of wood!”

20 Someone like that is deceived. They don’t know what they are doing. They cannot save themselves, and they will not admit, “This [logo] I am holding is a lie!”"

This is the end product...these logos/mascots are attached to every JW Branch Facility, Assembly Hall building, Kingdom Hall, placed on podiums and displayed on videos and broadcasts produced by the WTBTS:

• hoser
    hoser

I’d be curious to know the percentage of born in Jehovah’s witnesses and converts. By my observation born ins go through the motions to be part of the club. Converts are the real believers because they gave up everything(family, career old religion) and need to rationalize their sunk costs.

Field service has been a joke for the last 20 years. Driving to the furthest territory, knocking on the door of an empty house to turn around and have a double double at brother Tim Hortons. But you can count 2 hours.

They are in major decline because no one cares. It happened the same in the USSR. No one believed anymore, not even the leadership.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

IMO the biggest thing that is making the cult a joke is the GB. When they came out and started to do Videos showing themselves for the fools they are it has done more damage than anything any of us apostates could have done. We can hear people who were in and left say the GB is a bunch of dolts and idiots, dottering old farts. But to see it in action is a thousand times more damaging. Stephen Lett is nothing but a Muppet that has the brains of an ice cube and Fat Tony is the old man who hates everything. Tight pants, decent, apostates, homos, kids who do not get baptized at 5yo. Keep going asswipes you are digging your own graves. Fun to watch though.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    hoser - "They are in major decline because no one cares."

This.

Back in the day, the Org absolutely thrived on so-called "opposition"...

...apathy was mentioned once in a while, but only in the context of the rank-and-file.

Ten bucks says the WT leadership never had a clue how to deal with "Satan's World" not actually giving a shit.

Vidiot

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, sometimes when I'm in a conspiracy-theory mood, I wonder if the GB - someday in the future, anxious and faced with actual undeniable decline that couldn't be simply explained away - would try to provoke The World into "persecuting" them in the hopes that Jehovah would drop the Big A and bail them out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit